Right-winger who wants to bring back hanging for public disorder didn't mean for his side.

Kev45

Devils advocate? Contrarian ego strokers.
Reaction score
A RIGHT-WINGER who wanted Just Stop Oil protesters to receive the death penalty has clarified that it should not apply to people he agrees with.

Norman Steele was keen to use the full force of the law against people who peacefully blocked roads, but feels that other protesters who burned down libraries and threw bricks at the police should definitely be given a second chance.

Steele said: It’s like Lee Anderson said on GB News – we all do stupid things when we’re young. Admittedly, youngsters don’t routinely burn down hotels full of vulnerable people, but the point stands.

The so-called ‘rioters’ are just passionate people who care about their communities. Not like communist middle-class climate change protesters who throw washable orange cornflour at Stonehenge. That’s beyond the pale, and we should torture them slowly.

I’m not biased. I’m just saying you can rebuild a mosque, but you can’t give someone back the 20 minutes they were stuck in a traffic jam because of eco-terrorists.

These are just totally normal guys who really love their country, enjoy a few pints on the weekend, and got a little bit carried away. I’m sure the one with a swastika was just exploring Hinduism.

“Why were they looting a branch of Lush? It’s obvious – they just wanted to pick up some nice presents for their mums and girlfriends and completely failed to notice the lack of staff and riot outside. See, they’re good lads, really.”

Back