Right-wing comedians are in favour of positive discrimination.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
After news that the BBC is considering broadcasting less 'left-wing' comedy, right-wing comedians have agreed that positive discrimination is a very good thing indeed.

Simon Williams has had some success on the stand-up circuit and has a bit of a cult following on social media, particularly amongst the lads he went to school with who now all own their own block-paving companies.

He told LBC, "I have some great material about asylum seekers and how they pretend France is a really scary place to justify coming here in boats, but none of the BBC shows were interested in turning it into a sketch. I don’t know what their problem is, it's always gone down a storm in my kitchen at dinner parties".

However, Williams said he was delighted to learn the doors at the BBC could soon be open to him, and people like him. He went on to state, "It’s obviously really good that the BBC is now being told to use more material from a previously under-represented group like mine, even if it means someone else better qualified might not get the job."

Williams added, I think it’s probably accurate to say that my previous views on positive discrimination, in which I labeled it an anti-competitive measure designed to promote below-par lefties that will inevitably lead to a national lowering of standards, were probably a bit wrong. I'm not saying that being told to employ more people like me will save the BBC, but if I can earn a few quid from a few gullible mugs along the way, then great!"

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's always nice to see comedy in all its forms ;)

Back