Registered but limited

Johnnyirish65

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Greetings to all! I have registered since yesterday, and I have tried to post a picture to enhance my profile, post a pic while in chat room. But get an error message saying I’m not registered? I understand there should be a period where you are vetted and conditions should apply to all newbies. However I don’t see where this is explained anywhere on the site.
In the interest of reducing confusion, I would like to suggest that this information be explained somewhere. If I have somehow missed it, I apologize. I appreciate any information anyone can provide. Thanks!

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings to all! I have registered since yesterday, and I have tried to post a picture to enhance my profile, post a pic while in chat room. But get an error message saying I’m not registered? I understand there should be a period where you are vetted and conditions should apply to all newbies. However I don’t see where this is explained anywhere on the site.
In the interest of reducing confusion, I would like to suggest that this information be explained somewhere. If I have somehow missed it, I apologize. I appreciate any information anyone can provide. Thanks!
It is already fully explained on the Forum - you need to read this post please - Feature Restrictions - Free Chat Rooms

Back