Real Time poll

do you think the Time should be stable and not altered every 6 months.

• Total voters

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What do you think to the change of hours twice a year . The real time is the Winter hours but ( tell me if i`m wrong) British Summer time was introduced in WW2 to halp farmers .How i`m not sure as the Sun does`nt know what time system we use :).
How do you feel about the current system and should it be left as the real time .

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've seen it work as a safety net for the kids venturing out to school on early winter mornings, it's very dark here at 7 am . I admit however when I lose that hour , it sure takes some adjusting .

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's like everything that has worked perfectly before, is changed by these dark suit politicians, for whatever reason. It's especially annoying if you have to wake up at the early hours of the morning, prepared to work, but because some old men decided to change time, you now have to work up in the dark, whereas if time was left well alone, you would have arose to a bright morning. I think the whole thing is daft, but these people just can't help themselves when it concerns the lives of other people. It's just one sick game.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I like the ridiculousness of the system and always enjoy my hour extra in bed to the fullest. Yes you have to give an hour in string but that gets balanced by people actually being much happier because of the extra light it brings. Only downside in the modern world is that it messes with schedules for talking to friends abroad. I seriously think we should start sanctions against countries who don't follow our example or even adjust all their clocks to match our time zone.

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I like the ridiculousness of the system and always enjoy my hour extra in bed to the fullest. Yes you have to give an hour in string but that gets balanced by people actually being much happier because of the extra light it brings. Only downside in the modern world is that it messes with schedules for talking to friends abroad. I seriously think we should start sanctions against countries who don't follow our example or even adjust all their clocks to match our time zone.

lol you tell them Manorgasmian

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
lol you tell them Manorgasmian
When I am king you shall be awarded a fabulous new teasmaid and an extra hour in bed in gratitude of your generous support.

PS loving the swanky new look!

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I prefer light mornings and dark evenings so I would prefer things to be left alone....or whatever is the true time.

Back