R.I.P

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
It has been bought to my attention that 1 of our daily users " Hell2bewith" has recently past away ,

He was a fun chap with some comical opinions ,

I think he was a user here for many years and i am sure many users may have known or chatted to him ,

I do not have any details on the cause of death etc just that he passed on November 7th.

Condolences and best wishes to his family and friends ,

He was 81 may he rest in peace ....

Ty Admin.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Damn.
Hell was such a fun bloke.
Always ready with a laugh, a view or a play on words.
He will be sorely missed.
To his family I am sorry for your loss, we will miss him to.

Reaction score
R.I.P. Can't say much about him but he was a regular on here and did bring something to the place, whether people liked him or not. Got to respect people who were born in his time.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
It has been bought to my attention that 1 of our daily users " Hell2bewith" has recently past away ,

He was a fun chap with some comical opinions ,

I think he was a user here for many years and i am sure many users may have known or chatted to him ,

I do not have any details on the cause of death etc just that he passed on November 7th.

Condolences and best wishes to his family and friends ,

He was 81 may he rest in peace ....

Ty Admin.

I think that was a very touching sentiment on your behalf, and very probably the entire administration team.
Not many UK Chat members were as active as Hell2bwith76, remarkably more so given his age.
He was most probably the oldest chatter on the site and was quite often able to hold his own in arguments/debates, notably in the Forum.
I agree with your reference to his comical methodology but I felt that he frequently expressed some pithy and witty opinions there.
Someone who has been on this type of platform for so long inevitably leaves a very lasting impression and I have no doubt whatsoever that he will be missed by many, even by those who were regarded as his detractors.
I too would like to offer my condolences to Hells' family and friends both at home and here in the chat community.

R.I.P. 'One of the originals'.

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

The chat O. G he was a comic on naughty site I think was misconstrued of his opinions because of his age, I love the world is becoming more diverse but we mustn't forget being diverse is having respect that the much older generation belief system which was shaped in a very different world to today. I got on with him really well. I feel sad that my last comment to him was 'sod off you perv' but then again I just smiled. Hope ya down there chatting up the hell's angels you funny old sod. Rest in Hell xxx

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I knew that he had passed a while back, and feel this chat site has now lost a real character. I crossed swords with him on a few occasions but he made me laugh and I enjoyed our lively discussions.
He infuriated me many times with his antiquated views on life but I never took him seriously, and felt sad that other chatters berated him, but then again he was quite good at that as well!
I don't frequent this site as much now, mainly because he's gone
RIP Hells

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The chat O. G he was a comic on naughty site I think was misconstrued of his opinions because of his age, I love the world is becoming more diverse but we mustn't forget being diverse is having respect that the much older generation belief system which was shaped in a very different world to today. I got on with him really well. I feel sad that my last comment to him was 'sod off you perv' but then again I just smiled. Hope ya down there chatting up the hell's angels you funny old sod. Rest in Hell xxx

He appreciated the old ways just as you embrace the new.
I would never think he was offended by opinions, he was wise enough to forgive people thier naivety as many of us old timers view modern ideas.
Knowing Hells, he would have chuckled and carried on being being his non "politically correct" self.
We will miss his like, to remind us that there was once a simpler time when people just laughed.

Laura77

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thanks for the laughs Hells, you always had something funny to say , you will be missed X X X RIP.

Nitenurse

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So sad to have been told last night such a nice guy to me always made me laugh, will miss our chats, :( R.I.P Hell.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I knew Hells from UKCB days, had many a run in with him, but he always stood his ground and gave as good as he got.
R.I.P Hells.

helenszajduk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
i knew Hell from the AOL days, i'm shocked to read he has passed over, R.I.P Hell i'll miss you, thank you for the laughs xxxx

Back