Public toilets

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Public bogs got a mention in another thread, and I was going to reply to it, but didn't want to get labelled a thread hijacker :rolleyes:
Yes... public toilets, to be avoided at all costs. I won't even use them on aeroplanes! The minute the 'unfasten seat belt' sign comes on, the queue for the toilets form... You wait for the queue to go down, but of course it never does. So you get in line, hoping the person front of you has a good aim or isn't a multi-splatter bottom type. :eek: Your turn comes, you enter with trepidation wondering what you're about to face, but whatever the state it is in, you have to just get on with it and go about your business, knowing someone is on the other side of the partition waiting, and hearing your every noise. It's why I never venture outside Europe, I have a 4 and half hour bladder limit. :(
Having said all that.. who hasn't been caught short at 3am and used a shop doorway? They say nothing good ever happens after 2am - go home. How very true.

clactonolderguy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I try never to use an aircraft toilet .I am always surprised by number that obviously don't bother emptying bladder before a flight! as soon as in level flight queue starts both ends go a plane for toilets. often no end to a queue unless its an long overnight flight when hooharrh I can use a loo if desperate . have never used a shop doorway ! I try and ensure I have been to a toilet before a journey and if its long ..even a car trip ..will often not even have a cuppa en route. mens toilets are sadly always poor due to 'spatter" of wee on floor and even seats! I simply feel these places are not hygienic at all. Only decent loos we found were at a sea side venue in UK where you had to pay an entry fee (20p) to use . had an attendant there when open .clean and mostly spotless ..mens floor area again suffering a bit . I think some guys simply cant help a bit pf spattering when relieving selves and mens urinal areas are not always best design anyway.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Perverts warn ‘sex in public toilets’ could soon be thing of the past

0000ladybird cottaging.jpg

The demise of public toilets across the UK is forcing perverts to seek sexual encounters in far less exciting locations, according to sources this morning.

With a recent Freedom of Information request by The One Show revealing that the UK had lost 1,782 public toilets in the last decade, the illicit shagging locations are becoming an ever rarer treat for the intrepid pervert.

Anonymous pervert Simon Williams told us, “Shagging in public toilets is my thing, ok.

“It’s perfectly normal and represents a bit of fun between two consenting adults and whoever else happens to wander in needing a piss at that particular point in time.

“It’s been stigmatised over the years, clearly, but we’re not like those dogging weirdos who want an audience, we’re just interested in getting it on in dark, cold rooms that smell of stale piss.

“But thanks to government cutbacks we’re being forced to have sexual encounters in houses, flats and hotels. It’s degrading.”

The fall in public conveniences has also annoyed those people in need of a public convenience. However, some admitted they’d not even noticed the decline.

Kathryn Mathews told us, “Have you ever actually been inside a public toilet? They are horrific.

“I would literally rather piss in a bush by the side of the road than drop my knickers in one of those places.

“Have you people never heard of a McShit?”

via ~ DailyDump

Trigger warning - Real penis on view

A short film about that very private of spaces - the men's toilets -
Directed by Kristiene Clarke, produced by Sophie Gardiner for Men's Rooms Series, Channel 4.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I was on one plane, the flight attendants were just finishing the pre-flight safety announcement, when someone came out of the toilet. So they had to go through the pre-flight check all over again! What is it with these people, couldn't they have gone to the toilet in the departure lounge? Have they such a slack-bladder that they couldn't wait till the plane had taken off? I think it was Ryanair that wanted to start charging people to use the toilet, might not be a bad thing...

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
some of the public toilets in the north east aint too grimy especially as some of them have daily cleaners, it was brutal during the lockdowns/covid etc as most of them were closed or were left abandoned so the floors were like an ice rink leaving no opportunity to browse the graffiti either as you were more concentrating on staying up right:(

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
some of the public toilets in the north east aint too grimy especially as some of them have daily cleaners, it was brutal during the lockdowns/covid etc as most of them were closed or were left abandoned so the floors were like an ice rink leaving no opportunity to browse the graffiti either as you were more concentrating on staying up right:(

I do love reading the graffiti left in public toilets and pub toilets.

There are some damned imaginative scrawlers :D

S

Saphire

Public bogs got a mention in another thread, and I was going to reply to it, but didn't want to get labelled a thread hijacker :rolleyes:
Yes... public toilets, to be avoided at all costs. I won't even use them on aeroplanes! The minute the 'unfasten seat belt' sign comes on, the queue for the toilets form... You wait for the queue to go down, but of course it never does. So you get in line, hoping the person front of you has a good aim or isn't a multi-splatter bottom type. :eek: Your turn comes, you enter with trepidation wondering what you're about:oops: to face, but whatever the state it is in, you have to just get on with it and go about your business, knowing someone is on the other side of the partition waiting, and hearing your every noise. It's why I never venture outside Europe, I have a 4 and half hour bladder limit. :(
Having said all that.. who hasn't been caught short at 3am and used a shop doorway? They say nothing good ever happens after 2am - go home. How very true.
The never ending queue in aeroplane toilets baffles me too.
I go before I board, and very seldom have to use the plane loo...thank God.

Mind you, sometimes the destination loos, especially in some Spanish or Greek islands airports, are not much better.

I love visiting the Greek islands....but the toilet facilities. o_O

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I do love reading the graffiti left in public toilets and pub toilets.

There are some damned imaginative scrawlers :D
the greatest toilet graffiti of all time
yeou2cv35jy31.jpg

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When we moved to this house i decided that ,as i couldn`t see where i was aiming due to stomach expansion (not that much !) ,i decided to try the "ladies" method of going for a wee. It`s so much cleaner ,no splatter, and just as effective ! .
One negative point is that if you (being male ) have a longish or biggish dooda and the toilet pan is smallish then dooda tends to make contact with said pan !:). Otherwise it`s ok and saves Mrs the bother of having to moan at me for wet on the floor . :)

S

Saphire

When we moved to this house i decided that ,as i couldn`t see where i was aiming due to stomach expansion (not that much !) ,i decided to try the "ladies" method of going for a wee. It`s so much cleaner ,no splatter, and just as effective ! .
One negative point is that if you (being male ) have a longish or biggish dooda and the toilet pan is smallish then dooda tends to make contact with said pan !:). Otherwise it`s ok and saves Mrs the bother of having to moan at me for wet on the floor . :)
I'm so glad I didn't read this when I was eating. o_O

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm so glad I didn't read this when I was eating. o_O

I just hope he knows if his missus bleaches the toilet and he is "endowed" it fecking hurts when it hits the bowl.

On should always be careful when one dangles ones tool as it may come into contact with things that could hurt them.

A bleached toilet for example, or a feminist.

:)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Public Toilets To Be Replaced With Actual Cottages

toiletr.jpg

Public lavatories across Britain are to replaced with three bedroom cottages in a bid to make furtive cock action safer and more comfortable.

A backbench committee of MPs has supported the move after receiving complaints from 'hundreds of anonymous constituents'.

Denys Hatton, MP for Minchinhamptonsteadbury, said: "With the right level of investment we could create illicit sex dens that will be the envy of the world.

"Each cottage will contain three bedrooms for hot private sessions and a cosy living room where you can have a relaxed chat with your new chums.

"There will also be a delightful little kitchen where you can make yourself a refreshing cup of tea between bouts of sleazy cock fun."

The new cottages will also house a row of urinals and cubicles for those who may be nostalgic for the days of grubby bum sessions filled with the aroma of bleach.

Wayne Hayes, a 43 year-old illicit sex enthusiast, said: "Too many of our great Victorian public lavatories have been sold off and turned into private housing.

"Unfortunately many of the new owners do object when you write a note on their wall saying how much you love to suck big, fat dicks."

via ~ DailyHoleInTheWall

Reaction score
Public toilets? In my region the majority were sold off, town councils having to come into agreement with some shops so that the shop toilets could be used. Only places I know of with toilets are next to the seaside.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I just hope he knows if his missus bleaches the toilet and he is "endowed" it fecking hurts when it hits the bowl.
I do know that of course :) but it makes little difference considering the number of years i had to use the same toilet ,with the same Bleach ,for many years when i had to drop my trousers :D

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@hell2bwith76 I don't think you're alone in doing it the 'ladies way'. A lot of men given the opportunity will do it sitting down. Men, especially ones with foreskins, risk the occasional, what i would term 'side spray'. Not that they're concerned about making a mess on the floor, but getting it on their pants. Urinals? I don't know how men can use them... to just wop it out and put it back with no access to tissues. Surely drips have to be soaked up? doesn't bear thinking about. Probably tmi, if so, I apologise. :(
As to graffiti... in the staff loo at work someone had scrawled 'I love c**ts'. Someone else had written underneath 'Look in the mirror and you will see another one' :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@hell2bwith76 I don't think you're alone in doing it the 'ladies way'. A lot of men given the opportunity will do it sitting down. Men, especially ones with foreskins, risk the occasional, what i would term 'side spray'. Not that they're concerned about making a mess on the floor, but getting it on their pants. Urinals? I don't know how men can use them... to just wop it out and put it back with no access to tissues. Surely drips have to be soaked up? doesn't bear thinking about. Probably tmi, if so, I apologise. :(
As to graffiti... in the staff loo at work someone had scrawled 'I love c**ts'. Someone else had written underneath 'Look in the mirror and you will see another one' :)

I tend to sit down when taking a leak.

Do most of my best thinking on the bog waiting for something to happen.

:)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In my day the most notorious graffiti i n the gents public loo was " Kilroy was here" .Found in every public gents throughout the land :).
I did read later that "Kilroy" ,who was sought by everyone ! was an ex army person .Never did find the truth .

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
In my day the most notorious graffiti i n the gents public loo was " Kilroy was here" .Found in every public gents throughout the land :).
I did read later that "Kilroy" ,who was sought by everyone ! was an ex army person .Never did find the truth .
Kilroy was here is a meme that became popular during WWII, typically seen in graffiti. Its origin is debated, but the phrase and the distinctive accompanying doodle became associated with GIs in the 1940s: a bald-headed man (sometimes depicted as having a few hairs) with a prominent nose peeking over a wall with his fingers clutching the wall.

"Kilroy" was the American equivalent of the Australian "Foo was here" which originated during WW I. "Mr Chad" or just "Chad" was the version that became popular in the United Kingdom. The character of Chad may have been derived from a British cartoonist in 1938, possibly pre-dating "Kilroy was here". According to Dave Wilton, "Some time during the war, Chad and Kilroy met, and in the spirit of Allied unity merged, with the British drawing appearing over the American phrase."

According to Charles Panati, "The outrageousness of the graffiti was not so much what it said, but where it turned up. "It is not known if there was an actual person named Kilroy who inspired the graffiti, although there have been claims over the years.

etc. etc.
via ~Wikipedia

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

30 Everyday Things That Have More Germs Than A Toilet Seat.​

30. Those ice cubes in your drink​

Ah, what could be more refreshing than a tall, cold drink filled with ice on a hot summer’s day? Nothing, right? But believe it or not, that ice contains a whopping 70% more germs than toilet water. According to a scientific study, the ice you make in your freezer is packed with bacteria, and some of them are the bad guys. Store-bought ice isn’t as bacteria-laden, but the good news is that if you pour alcohol or even Coke over your ice, you might actually kill the bacteria.

29. Dirtying the dishes​

It feels good to get the kitchen sparkling-clean, but you might be doing more harm than good. As you wipe your dishes and cutlery with sponges and towels, what you’re actually doing is covering them in dangerous bacteria such as salmonella and E. coli. According to scientific research, kitchen towels contain around 10 million bacteria per square inch. These bacteria grow every time the cloth is used. In fact, kitchen towels are 250,000 times dirtier than your toilet seat. Think about that the next time you ‘clean’ the kitchen.

28. Calling Germ City​

You know that device you’re glued to all day? We’re talking about the ubiquitous cell phone, and we’re disgusted to tell you that it contains 10 times more bacteria than the average public bathroom toilet seat. Many people hold their phones in their hands when they’re in the bathroom, so it’s not surprising that 16% of cell phones are contaminated with feces! If you’re not washing your hands properly, you could be transferring dangerous germs like Staphylococcus to your phone when you next touch it.

27. Bacterial menu​

Although it’s great to see signs in the toilets at restaurants encouraging employees to wash their hands, there’s no guarantee of them doing so. In fact, I once saw a sushi chef use the bathroom and walk straight out without washing his hands only to begin making sushi straight afterward! But what about other areas of the restaurant? Germs love to hide on menus. Consider how many hands have held them and you might not be surprised to learn that menus contain 85,000 bacteria per square centimeter.

26. Al dente​

The implement that you use to clean your teeth and gums twice a day is actually guilty of spreading bacteria all over your mouth every time you ‘clean’ it. The problem is the proximity of the toilet. If you flush your toilet without closing the lid, a jet of germs is launched into the air, spreading in a radius of up to six feet. Your toothbrush is likely within that bacterial radius, which lasts for up to two hours. It and other bathroom items become covered with potentially dangerous bacteria like E. coli.

25. Filthy lucre​

Ever thought about just how dirty money actually is? A study conducted in the UK found that a 10-pound bill gets touched by 594 different people during its average 36-month lifespan. That’s probably 594 sets of germs on each bill. In the United States, there are approximately 200,000 bacteria for every square inch of a dollar bill. Hundreds of different types of microorganisms have been found on money, including those that cause acne as well as other harmless skin bacteria. After all, not all bacteria are bad.

24. Germs on board​

That cutting board you use to slice your bread or chop your vegetables is likely to contain 200 times more bacteria than the average toilet seat. Coated with up to 200 different bacteria, cutting boards are major offenders in the germ stakes. The worst thing you can do to a cutting board is cut raw meat on it. Raw meat contains a lot of bacteria, including the kinds found in feces. These can cause severe gastric illnesses. Use a separate cutting board for raw meat.

Etc!

1. Funky for friends​

If you let your dog lick your face, you might want to stop that. Dogs’ (and cats’) mouths are full of bacteria that they transfer to the rim of their bowls. This area of a dog’s bowl has been found to contain around 2,100 bacteria for every square inch. If you don’t wash your dog’s bowl after every meal, bacteria breed there, potentially posing a risk for both you and Fido. So wash his bowl and don’t let him lick your face again.

Back