PS 5 or XBox series X...?

B

Bad_Influence

So much for not posting sh**. That didn’t last long.

B

Bad_Influence

Of course not. You just start a forum about hating black people. And you claim to not start arguments? Get fecking real.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'll probably wait a while until more exclusives are revealed. I'm a big RPG guy, so I'll stick with the PS4 for now and see what comes out. Any Fall Out or Oblivion game will tempt me. I've switched numerous times over the years. I've gone from Atari, Snes, Mega Drive, PS1, PS2, Game Cube, Xbox 360 and the PS4.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'll probably wait a while until more exclusives are revealed. I'm a big RPG guy, so I'll stick with the PS4 for now and see what comes out. Any Fall Out or Oblivion game will tempt me. I've switched numerous times over the years. I've gone from Atari, Snes, Mega Drive, PS1, PS2, Game Cube, Xbox 360 and the PS4.
Playing fallout 4...Especially with Mods, requires a way more powerful system that the original consoles. I'm using an XBOX ONE X. Plays games way faster and load times are far better and in 4K to boot.!

Fallout 4 original release was 42GB... Update was 9GB...total 51GB....On the Xbox One X ..?...Fallout 4 is 82GB.

Massive improvement in Graphics and the game. ;)

Back