Prominent Communist Leaders/Thinkers

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
After Oswestrian freaked out earlier in chat he wanted me to 'prove' the ethnicity of 3 prominent communist thinkers'/leaders he then somehow insanely claimed I am anti semitic for stating they are jewish and called me a liar.

So I wanted to post this

Marx, Lenin, Trotsky

Used a mix of Jewish and Israeli Media Sources that explains below they are Jewish and how

So he can't throw conspiracy theorist at me as well! :)

Was Karl Marx Jewish? - Free Chat Rooms

Was Karl Marx Jewish? - Free Chat Rooms

Leon Trotsky | My Jewish Learning - Free Chat Rooms

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

One question if I may... Why make a forum instead of sending it directly to Os?

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don't pm hardly ever

I also wanted to post it here as well

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

Oh I knew the answer before I asked. You wanted to post more political drivel. I was hoping for a little honesty, that’s all.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh I knew the answer before I asked. You wanted to post more political drivel. I was hoping for a little honesty, that’s all.

why do you post on my threads

if you don't like em just don't read them

you have no beliefs or substance to you anyway

B

Bad_Influence

why do you post on my threads

if you don't like em just don't read them

you have no beliefs or substance to you anyway

My beliefs and political views are just that... MINE. I don’t expect you to understand that.

You know nothing about me but you assume so much, do you see just how arrogant that is?

B

Bad_Influence

You don't expand ideas or go into any detail when we have discourse and then type random sh** like your threads are drivel

I am never rude to you I am looking for discourse and also if someone can explain their views so maybe i see another side or can expand my thought generally

As I said my views are mine, I don’t need nor expect anyone else to agree with me. Nor do I need to preach. This is a chat site, not a political soapbox. I use political sites to express my opinion on politics. A strange concept huh?

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As I said my views are mine, I don’t need nor expect anyone else to agree with me. Nor do I need to preach. This is a chat site, not a political soapbox. I use political sites to express my opinion on politics. A strange concept huh?

well if you don't state or express your views then why talk to me and claim mine are drivel or shite or whatever you think. It's pointless

I do not preach i talk my world view and explain my position or why i take that position on threads that discuss certain topics

You are the one with the problem here not me

I don't go on your threads and start screaming ''it's drivel'' ''or sh**'' or try and turn someones elses thread into something i would prefer talking about

I like to give opinions and express my views like anyone does or should

B

Bad_Influence

well if you don't state or express your views then why talk to me and claim mine are drivel or shite or whatever you think it's pointless

I do not preach i talk my world view and explain my position or why i take that position on threads that discuss certain topics

You are the one with the problem here not me

I don't go on your threads and start screaming ''it's drivel'' ''or sh**'' or try and turn the thread into something i would prefer talking about.

I like to give opinions and express my views like anyone does or should

You actually believe that nonsense don’t you? Wow

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My beliefs and political views are just that... MINE. I don’t expect you to understand that.

You know nothing about me but you assume so much, do you see just how arrogant that is?

Don't come on my threads and type bland responses when you are too cowardly to even explain your own views and expand on them.

Last edited:
Back