Practice what you preach.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
The hypocrisy of carnivores who voraciously shovel the finest Welsh Hill Lamb (that are fattened up on spring wildflowers yum yum) down their necks every Sunday while they endlessly harp on to everyone else (stating the obvious) the importance of treating animals humanely because a solitary animal fell foul of TB legislation and was humanized by the MSM.

There is nothing humane about slaughtering billions of sentient beings each year merely to satisfy your insatiable craving to eat flesh. Stop eating meat, you hypocrites, and stop preaching to everyone else while you do it.

Hit the road Jack.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Everyone recogniZes the various excuses these hypocrites hide behind.

I’ve always eaten meat – it would be too hard to stop.
I know meat comes from animals, but I love a good hamburger/ burrito/ butter chicken and I can’t imagine my life without those options.
Meat is part of a balanced diet.
I believe humans are built to eat meat, plus we’re at the top of the food chain.
Vegetarians/ Vegans are extreme creatures whose views I just can’t relate to.

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The hypocrisy of carnivores who voraciously shovel the finest Welsh Hill Lamb (that are fattened up on spring wildflowers yum yum) down their necks every Sunday while they endlessly harp on to everyone else (stating the obvious) the importance of treating animals humanely because a solitary animal fell foul of TB legislation and was humanized by the MSM.

There is nothing humane about slaughtering billions of sentient beings each year merely to satisfy your insatiable craving to eat flesh. Stop eating meat, you hypocrites, and stop preaching to everyone else while you do it.

Hit the road Jack.

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The clue is in the description, we are carnivore...
The poor alpaca was treated humanly by defra ,not by the bonkers owner and the raving hecklers.
Did you moan when tory ASSet Gordon 'goldfinger' Brown ordered the mass execution of the beasts during the last great foot and mouth outbreak.
So what is your beef ...

Last edited:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Per kilo grown and eaten Meat is by far the best supply of energy humans require to function.

Back