Popular songs you dislike.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Black Box - Ride on Time
Oh my... I was forced to listen to this song earlier today whilst stuck at the check-out in Home Bargains. That screeching ride on time...ride on time...on and on it goes, the same few notes... :eek:

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Black Box - Ride on Time
Oh my... I was forced to listen to this song earlier today whilst stuck at the check-out in Home Bargains. That screeching ride on time...ride on time...on and on it goes, the same few notes... :eek:
Except it wasn't her screeching but some poorly paid session singer.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Black Box - Ride on Time
When you said popular, I thought you were referring to songs in the past few years.
In that case, one that used to annoy me was George McCrae, 'Rock Your Baby'. Another one with backing wails that just went through me.
I bet you can't wait until Christmas for more of the same.
;)

Septembersun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True (1989)​

Never liked the needless uncontrolled belching noise every few seconds all the way through it, ugh.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
Slade Merry Christmas Everybody 1973
can't stand his screaming can't stand his harsh, grating, raspy, annoying, screeching, shrill, irritating, hoarse, gravelly voice.

Back