Poppy666

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all

It is with a heavy heart we have to announce that Poppy666 sadly passed away on the 4th June after battling a long term illness. Poppy was very well known and liked in UK Chat. Her partner has given his permission for us to let all chatters know. Please feel free to leave any comments you wish to make about Poppy. Be respectful please and any negative comments will be removed. Thank you. The Admin and Mod Team.

HatchetMan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
RIP Poppy, sad news. thinking of her loved ones. Happy I got to speak with her on many occasions xx

Toria110485

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Poppy, always so lovely! Such a shame! Thinking of her family and friends xx

Libby

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
RIP poppy you will be sadly missed
Lots of love
Libby and sweetapple and kags

MrsBing

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Unfortunately due to her not being on the last week or so I had a horrible feeling this might be the case, I hoped I was wrong :( I am so sorry to hear this awful news. RIP Poppy <3 xx

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Unfortunately due to her not being on the last week or so I had a horrible feeling this might be the case, I hoped I was wrong :( I am so sorry to hear this awful news. RIP Poppy <3 xx
Rest in peace Poppy xxx you`re be sadly missed

Bluedaisy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Rest in peace poppy, you always said hi and you were Lovley x x

Miz_Mischief

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I didn't get to chat to poppy unfortunately, but sending lots of love to her family. R.i.p poppy xx

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
aww poppy be sadly missed by loads am sorry to hear the sad news rest in peace and family keep strong best wishes you were lovely xxx

Sigma_Male

Staff member
Reaction score
Terrible terrible news. Had some great conversations and a good giggles. Will be missed by many here. My deepest sympathy to her family who she always spoke very fondly of.GBNF X

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
You will be greatly missed in chat. I enjoyed our talks so very much.
Love and thoughts to your family.
Rest in peace beautiful lady Xx

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Rip Poppy.

I always liked her, she seemed like a very nice woman.

Lucyfer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
R.i.p lovely lady. Enjoyed many chats and giggles over the years. You'll be missed xxx

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I hate posting on this kind of thread I'm never happy to see them.

Poppy pm me about 8/9 weeks ago she told me she had cancer. At the time I thought she was another attention seeker and annoyed with myself for leaving pm's open. I didn't really know Poppy in chat and maybe that's the reason why Poppy reached out me. So you can tell I didn't pay much attention to her.

Poppy just wanted to talk and I play the fool. I hope the conversation put a smile on her face and took her mind of her troubles for a short time.

Cancer treatment can take a terrible toll on the mine and body, those who care for them too. My thoughts are with Poppy's family and those who cared for the last few weeks of her life. They must be feeling a mix of grief and relief that Poppy's suffering is over.

1718052377707.png

Muppz

Staff member
Reaction score
RIP Poppy you will be missed x

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Such a beautiful soul, rest in peace.

Back