Poor mods with behavioural issues

upsidedown

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Is Poco_Loco the worst mod ever or is it just me? He must have a tiny penis and small man syndrome to be just a ***.

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
how long you been in chat rooms mate I was in them when you were pissing your nappy and suckling at your mother's juggs I've been a mod in a few of them I'll give you a month before the UK one pissees you off big time I know chat rooms back to front
I'm expressing my opinion of them which I'm entitled to do
You know nothing about me at all. But let me help you. Decades. And yes, one or ten may annoy me at times. That is a fact.

Nonetheless, you asked a question. You didn't make a statement. So you got an answer. Your question was very specific. It was basically "One of these two are the worst mods. Which one? A or B?" As I know Poco's modding style, and don't know yours, I believe it is yours. For instance, you're not a mod. So as a mod, you don't do a very good job, because you aren't one.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
My Penis is inverted and I'm not a Mod.

A

angelo

You know nothing about me at all. But let me help you. Decades. And yes, one or ten may annoy me at times. That is a fact.

Nonetheless, you asked a question. You didn't make a statement. So you got an answer. Your question was very specific. It was basically "One of these two are the worst mods. Which one? A or B?" As I know Poco's modding style, and don't know yours, I believe it is yours. For instance, you're not a mod. So as a mod, you don't do a very good job, because you aren't one.
oh dear

F

fonzie

if I want some Bibles I'll let you know but don't hold your breath could be a lengthy wait you can't sell god to idiots in chat rooms good luck with that one

mizzjamie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Why do men get defensive when we mention the size of their thingy me bob

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Poco is a lot of things, but he is not a poor mod.
I dislike a lot of what he says, the feeling is probably mutual, but he has never been an asshole about it.
In my experience he is a even minded guy when it comes to free speech, even when some of it is questionable.

Ah sh**, just noticed its an old post, but my opinion stands

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
if I want some Bibles I'll let you know but don't hold your breath could be a lengthy wait you can't sell god to idiots in chat rooms good luck with that one
Don't let ME know. Let someone else know. All you've done so far is seemed to have a bad day and decided to stalk four of my posts in one day. Seems your life is already busy with good stuff eh. Enjoy!

...but please, do explain.

1) You say "If you want bibles", but then you don't. Reason?
2) Cant "sell" God to idiots.

Okay. Conclusion reached. Thank you :D
No purchase necessary even if you weren't an idiot, as they're not for sale. They're free, but you wouldn't know that.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Is Poco_Loco the worst mod ever or is it just me? He must have a tiny penis and small man syndrome to be just a ***.
You was drunk in there the other night saying stupid things maybe u shouldn’t do stupid post when you’ve had a few sherberts

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lets all have a latte, son of god will get the guitar out, things Will be rosier in the garden

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
..Cant "sell" God to idiots...

Right, if they want to go up the spout let's leave them to it..:)

"The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God" (1 Cor 1:18)

Back