Please remove the name Paddywack57

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoubleDDFred

I think we can all agree the word " Paddywack" is out of dated raciest slur and shouldn't be used.

Paddy/Paddy wagons

Derived from Pádraig/Patrick. Often derogatory; however, Lord Edward FitzGerald, a major leader of the United Irishmen of 1798, was proclaimed by his Sister proudly "a Paddy and no more" and stated that "he desired no other title than this."

Nick nack paddy wack

It has been deduced that this song is referring to the killing of a police officer.

'Paddy' is a slang term for a police officer, and 'whack' is slang for murder.

The sound 'nick nack' is obviously reproduced from a mechanical weapon such as a catapult, trebuchet, or large crossbow.

Therefore it is a term for the murder of a police officer using a mechanical weapon.
Did you cover up your tracks on that nick nack paddy wack?

Please removed this account

D

DoubleDDFred

The silence is deafening on this subject.

Well I always knew this site was run by immigrants, foreigners & hypocrites. And to think they had the nerve to ban me for call American yanks :eek:

I cant wait for names like Dago Bicha or Nicht Bruinwerker to start appearing on the site. Oh wait you'll ban them cos you can understand them :rolleyes:

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think we have enough politicaly correct, and woke crap to deal with in the real world, without having to deal with it on a general chat forum. There has to be some respite, from all this nonsense.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Is it snowing ?

I swear i saw a Snowflake ?

D

DoubleDDFred

I understand Poco's not from the UK. He really wont understand this or why nailing fag packets to ceiling is a bad idea. :rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
"Give a dog a bone "

La la la

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah cauae i started this ridiculous thread ...

Youd lose ya money.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I only know this children's song from the movie ^^^. It got me thinking... of all the rice 'paddy' fields in the third world. How very dare they! :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
This thread is now closed.

If you are not happy with an ops name use the report feature

Ty Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back