Piss-ditch, wankpuddle, and turd-dump

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Piss-ditch, wankpuddle, and turd-dump – James Cleverly describes his favourite provincial towns

1701010618185.png>>>>>>>>>cleverley.jpg

Home Secretary and full on twat, James 'another tory c.unt' Cleverly has revealed his favourite provincial towns across the country, using his special brand of complimentary language and Tory panache.

Just days after referring to Stockton-on-Tees as a ‘shithole’, Cunterly has explained that his views on the nation’s towns is not limited solely to the north-east.

He told reporters, “Do you know Daventry, yeah? That place is a proper piss-ditch. Have you been? No? You lucky sod.

“What about Bracknell? Christ, that’s a wankpuddle of a place if I ever saw one.

“And what about Stevenage? If you knew it, you would know it’s a place that easily conjures up the term of wankpuddle.

“And it’s not just those three. There’s Swindon, Slough and Luton. Each and every one a proper dung-trench. Anyone saying I was singling out Stockton clearly doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

“Give me a nice affluent town in the Cotswolds any day.

“No, seriously, please give me one. I’d love a nice new constituency. I’m a Tory MP in the Essex town of Braintree, it’s a living hell.”

TY@NT

Back