Online users constantly bickering and arguing are bloody excellent.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Online users who constantly have blazing rows both entertain observers and also give them a valuable psychological boost.

The latest public slanging match between Wayne Hayes and Donna Sheridan left people feeling incredibly cheerful about not being trapped in their fraught online hell.

Onlooker Tom Logan said: “Obviously there was the entertainment value, like when she called him an ‘impotent tight-arsed piss-weasel’. I felt that was very creative.“

“But it affected me at a deeper level too. I’d actually just been made redundant but after hearing him say ‘Where’s your broomstick, you rancid old slagbag?’ I realised my problems were tiny compared to being in that argument.”

Fellow bystander Francesca Ryan said: “What I enjoyed about the row was that it made me feel so much better about my own online friends, who I often think are a bit twattish.“

“However we only argue in private on PM and it’s usually about something fairly tangible, like them being selfish arses who need to lose weight. I love them so much.”

Psychologist Dr Nathan Muir said: “Watching total strangers arguing on internet forums is as good for your mental health as a six-week holiday on an idyllic beach accompanied by a Labrador puppy.”

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have hope for Twitter now Elon owns it lmao

Back