Olympics 2021

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

All athletes will have their crotches pixelated at the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games under Japanese decency laws.

Not only will fans not be in attendance due to a wave of COVID hitting Japan, but censors will also be working overtime to make sure all crotches are pixelated.

‘There is no part of the body more obscene than the crotch, especially when it is bouncing and jiggling around. We in Japan are decent, moral people and we don’t believe this sort of thing should be visible. That’s why all crotches will be pixelated out of our Olympics,’ said a spokesperson for the Tokyo Athletics Boards.

The censorship is expected to cause viewers to turn off the Olympics in droves, with some estimating viewership could drop by as much as 80%.

‘We’ve had a tough couple of years. Is it really too much to ask to see some dong bobbing about in the 100 metres?’ said one upset fan.

Japan says they will hold firm on the ruling despite the backlash; however, worn underwear from each athlete will be sold in an online auction after the event – whether they agree to it or not.

JULY 9, 2021

B

Bad_Influence

And people accuse me of believing everything I read. :oops::oops::oops::oops:;);)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Whales, probably due to many more Transgender athletes taking part this year :D

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Satire at its best, can, and does, get lost on those with um, erm, um... thingy.

I'm saving up to make a bid for the underwear. :cool:

Back