OFGEM - PRICE CAP £2800

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Ofgem asked what the actual f.uck?

CAVE.jpg

With energy bills expected to rise by £800 to a price cap of £2,800 in October, Ofgem have been asked what the actual f.uck?

Worried Britons already struggling with the cost of living crisis would like the energy regulator to tell them where the s.hitting fuckery they are meant to find the best part of another grand or two.

Kath Imnevervotingtoryagain, from Swindon, said: “I mean, what more can be said than ‘What the bloody f.uck, you total f.ucking f.uckers?’

“Energy bills have already gone up by an average £700 this year. Where am I meant to find another £800? Pull it out of my arse? Because that’s pretty much the only solution I can come up with.

“Privatisation was meant to provide us with cheap, competitively-priced energy. That would definitely happen, so you’d think there wouldn’t be much justification for fleecing us for several hundred more quid. Apart from naked greed on the part of shareholders, obviously.

“So again, as regulators of the UK’s gas and electricity markets, Ofgem, I would like to ask you: what the f.ucking b.astarding f.ucking f.uck you f.uckers?”

An Ofgem spokesman said: “It’s a reasonable question. And the answer is, we don’t know. All I can suggest is stop using your heating, lighting, freezers, microwave ovens, fridges, computer, oven, medical equipment, children's toys, showers, baths, water heaters and TV.”

via ~ DailyRipOff

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I have just been reading the Daily Mirror's solution to all this. What on earth has happened to what was once a grown-up (ish) proud left-wing publication and which now communicates to all its customers as if they are all brain-dead zombies (which they probably are).

"Room by room" tips to cut down on energy.

Nuggets such as "lower your thermostat". Oooo why didn't we think of that one?

"Set timers for when it's coldest" ... Thanks for letting me know...

"Use your dishwasher instead of washing up by hand"... You think people living in dire poverty have dishwashers Mr Mirror, you dumbarse?

"Wring out your wet clothes before you tumble dry them". Yes as the disabled will testify... they do that all the time..

"Only fill the kettle with the water you need"... That will save you 17p a year...

"Defrost frozen food in your fridge and make sure your fridge is dust-free by hoovering regularly..." The cash you save will be spent hoovering up....

"Invest in a slow cooker". Yes I can't even pay my utility bills so i'll use the cash I saved to buy all these amazing gadgets instead...

"Have a water meter fitted"... Well i would darling but the water company themselves said it was cheaper if i didn't.

Etc.

Lol!

Just **** off Mr Mirror and right now!!

Back