Odd sounds in the bedroom at night!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I was trying to get to sleep last night, it's usually 'night starvation' that stops me getting some sleep. But this time it was a loud bang, something had hit the bedroom window. Getting up I could see nothing wrong with the window, so I went back to bed. It was only this morning when I was in the garden and looked up at the window I saw the image of a bird pressed onto it. Reminded me of the Turin shroud! and thankfully, there was no sign of the bird. :)
CaptureBird - Copy.JPG

S

Saphire

Aww, that looks like a big bird, I hope it was able to fly off, and not be grabbed by a passing cat. :(

It's funny you should start this thread, because, after living in this house for decades, we had to have a word with the lad next door a few days ago, all because of his bedroom noises...well OH did, I stayed inside.:D

His mam and dad are away, he is using this as an opportunity to have his girlfriend round most nights, (no problems there, it's his business)

But....they have a very volatile relationship, they argue till 2am, then spend the next couple of hours making up, unfortunately their headboard is against the wall in our bedroom, and it sounds like someone is building a house with all the bang, bang, banging.

Luckily we do get on with him, he blamed his girlfriend :rolleyes: but said he will keep the noise down in future...and he has.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was trying to get to sleep last night, it's usually 'night starvation' that stops me getting some sleep. But this time it was a loud bang, something had hit the bedroom window. Getting up I could see nothing wrong with the window, so I went back to bed. It was only this morning when I was in the garden and looked up at the window I saw the image of a bird pressed onto it. Reminded me of the Turin shroud! and thankfully, there was no sign of the bird. :)
View attachment 10236
That at least proves that your windows are very clean )

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
their headboard is against the wall in our bedroom, and it sounds like someone is building a house with all the bang, bang, banging.
I had headboard banging neighbours some time ago, and they were as regular as clockwork, always the same night. Some people lead very regimented lives. :rolleyes: Why can't people shove a teddy or something behind the headboard to stop it knocking?... like decent people! :)

S

Saphire

I had headboard banging neighbours some time ago, and they were as regular as clockwork, always the same night. Some people lead very regimented lives. :rolleyes: Why can't people shove a teddy or something behind the headboard to stop it knocking?... like decent people! :)
The tales those Teddies could tell. :D

Back