Not extreme enough

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

‘Too woke’ BBC blasted for not making enough programmes about things being too woke

gammon 2.jpg

Furious middle-aged white men have blasted the BBC for not making endless programmes about things being too woke, with commentators branding the corporation ‘too woke’ to tackle the topic.

Even though the BBC bosses are far right friends of Boris and make donations to the Tory Party. The BBC isn't extreme enough for the gammonati.

“Literally the only thing that the average man and woman is concerned about today is wokeness,” explained Kriz Tawhfoor, a popular UKChat Forum gammon and firebrand whose ‘anti-woke’ stance has won him literally two followers.

“Despite this, the BBC insists on continuing with its policy of producing Eastenders, Strictly Come Dancing, and The One Show. None of which are prepared to tackle the burning issue of whether things are too woke or not.

“If the BBC still cared a damn about its so-called public service principles, then a typical evening would begin with the news which, every night, should be about how woke snowflakes are ruining the country, then there should be a three-hour debate show with a number of furious middle-aged white men shouting angrily about how you can’t say anything any more and then a repeat of Love Thy Neighbour.”

Mr Tawhfoor believes that the BBC will continue to ignore his demands for fear of upsetting the woke, liberal elite, intelligentsia.

“They’ll probably try to cancel me. But they can’t! They can’t cancel me! I won’t be silenced!”

Despite Mr Tawhfoor's forum thread being liked by nearly two people, the BBC have yet to comment on his charges.

via ~ DailyWhiners

Back