Not enough?

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The man arrested for peeing all over a policeman's memorial has just been jailed for a couple of weeks.
In his defence he pleaded mental issues!!!
Says it all really.

J

Jo_King

Disagree, two weeks was too much, when you see suspended sentences handed out for violence, two weeks was too much, most definitely.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Disagree, two weeks was too much, when you see suspended sentences handed out for violence, two weeks was too much, most definitely.

Justice, there days, moves with the times.
In the febrile atmosphere of the present it was inevitable.
Still think he got off lightly, though the 13 pints he managed might have something to do with it.
I think his defence should have used the fact that all public toilets are shut, so, what are you to do?

J

Jo_King

He didn't pee on the memorial, but at the side of it. handed himself in, expected leniency, got harshly treated. if protesters peed on Churchill's statue, would they get jailed? don't think so. All pees matter.

B

Bad_Influence

If he’d done that at ANY other time the most he would have got is a warning. Using him as they have just proves that the media power is growing. Their headlines claimed he took a pee ON the memorial (he didn’t). They made him out to be a monster which by his actions since, he has proved he’s more honest and civil-minded than most. I bet he didn’t even know the memorial was there.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There were two protests on that day. One was a patriots protest, who came out in opposition because of the desecration of the war memorials. They were criticising the Police's response for allowing the desecration to take place unopposed. I am all full peaceful protest against the Police.
The other protest was of the military vets who were there to protect the war memorials from further desecration. They did this by standing in silence guarding these memorials, which I'm also in favour of. In a free country, i believe you have the right to peacefully protest.
Unfortunately, there were a few incidents of violence, but for the most part, these protests were generally peaceful, as intended. You're going to get a few who are looking for trouble however and will spoil it for the rest, but that shouldn't take away from the patriots and veterans who were there in peace.

Last edited:
Back