Reaction score
The nation's jumping with pride and joy,
Our leader Boris is a lucky boy.
No more fines - he's in the clear,
Now for Labour to spin Sir Keir! :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What baffles me is why nobody in the media is asking the real question.

If the pandemic was so dangerous, why would they do it in the first place?

If they were truly scared of COVID, they would have been just as dilligent as they asked us to be.

So either :-
1. They thought they were safe because they were in a confined enviroment with people they knew, hypocracy.
2. They thought they were safe because they knew the risks but ignored them, hypocracy.
3. They knew it wasnt as dangerous as they portrayed to Joe Public.

Whatever the reason, can they be trusted in anything they do?

I'm not just talking Cons or Labs, any of them, they all knew something we didnt.

But why isnt the media asking the question?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
126 fines for illegal parties held at Downing Street

S

Saphire

What baffles me is why nobody in the media is asking the real question.

If the pandemic was so dangerous, why would they do it in the first place?

If they were truly scared of COVID, they would have been just as dilligent as they asked us to be.

So either :-
1. They thought they were safe because they were in a confined enviroment with people they knew, hypocracy.
2. They thought they were safe because they knew the risks but ignored them, hypocracy.
3. They knew it wasnt as dangerous as they portrayed to Joe Public.

Whatever the reason, can they be trusted in anything they do?

I'm not just talking Cons or Labs, any of them, they all knew something we didnt.

But why isnt the media asking the question?
Boris did end up seriously ill in the ICU with Covid, he hasn't looked well since.

In spite of all the risks, the rules and regulations, they obviously think they are above the law, I think it's as simple as that.

S

Saphire

But did he ?? or is that just another of his tall stories to get publicity at that time ?
I doubt nurses and Dr's would have gone along with such a scam, they had their hands full dealing with a deadly disease, of which I am sure Johnson had a bad case of.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I doubt nurses and Dr's would have gone along with such a scam, they had their hands full dealing with a deadly disease, of which I am sure Johnson had a bad case of.
Maybe we should ask the expert on Conspiracy Theories ? he`ll deffo know ;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It appears you could have held a proper wake with lots of people during lockdown if you’d designated a ‘funeral’ as a ‘leaving do’ (which it sort of technically is?) - AE

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can you stick to the topic instead of always trying to drag other people into your petty squabbles.
Thanks.
I`ll let you carry on your posts without saying anything myself. I know that you enjoy each others company and hate the thought of having a "sexist" , "Racist" , and any oter sort of "ist" you enjoy calling me .

Back