Nigel Farage 'will be allowed to make love to Lee Anderson on air' - Ofcom.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
NIGEL Farage and Lee Anderson having full sex live on GB News does not contravene election coverage rules, according to Ofcom.

The TV watchdog said that if the former UKIP leader and dense ex-miner began kissing, followed by increasingly heavy petting and ultimately penetrative sex, it would fall into the category of ‘erotic programming’.

An Ofcom spokesperson said: Nigel and Lee having sex is acceptable because there is no consensus on whether we should ban news shows hosted by politicians. Nor is it our job to censor hot man-on-man action. In fact, I’m not entirely sure what it is we do.

A clear view of an erect penis would obviously fall foul of existing obscenity laws, but we still wouldn’t intervene because we are utterly toothless and refuse to penalise right-wing news outlets that lie blatantly and constantly.

Really, it is incumbent upon Farage and Anderson – and Laurence Fox and Quentin Letts if present – to ensure their shared love of Brexit and hatred of woke does not boil over into a series of explicit sex acts. Or they can if they want.

TV viewer Donna Sheridan said: GB News is the only channel that keeps me in an ill-informed bubble of right-wing propaganda and regurgitated tabloid myths. I expect the transgenders are still all pretending to be cats and helicopters, am I right?

I’m normally a rabid homophobe, but we Brexiters instantly change our views to accommodate anyone who hates immigrants. So come on, Nigel and Lee, let’s see some man on man massive cumshots!

Kev45

Reaction score
You dont half talk some sh**

Thanks hun bun.

Btw, have you ever typed more than six words on this site and have any of them ever been positive?

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
He's right Kev :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
OFCOM, the broadcasting watchdog, is to launch a full-scale inquiry into televised nipples, it emerged last night.

The regulator said it was deeply concerned after more than 38 people complained about almost seeing some nipples on the ITV talent show Britain's Just Awful.

Angry viewers contacted the channel after 35-year-old contestant Fabia Carrera removed her clothes to reveal a pair of tassels covering what experts said were almost certainly nipples of the female persuasion.

A spokesman said: Of the 39 complaints, 34 were from former politician Nigel Farage who feels that nipples are inappropriate, especially when perched precariously at the out-most extremities of a female bosom.

The remaining five were from men who have recently lost their jobs and have been forced to cancel their subscription to Red Hot Dutch and now require access to as many free nipples as is humanly possible.

Right-winger Lee Anderson, director of the Anti-Nipple League, said: "Am I French? Is this France? At the very least, they could ensure the nipple-coverings are in the shape of Sir Winston Churchill or Jesus."

The Ofcom inquiry is expected to be wide-ranging and will consider proposals for a 60% increase in the statutory Prime-Time Nipple Exclusion Zone.

A spokesman added: The UK will be nipple free by 2025, and we are proud to have contributed.

Back