Nigel Farage confirms he’s writing a song for Eurovision 2022

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Politician and unpopular wanktoad Nigel Farage has confirmed that he’s writing a song to submit for the Eurovision Song Contest in 2022.

slimey toad.jpg

Farage was said to be “disgusted” that the United Kingdom received “nul points” in 2021 and believes he’s the man who can return Eurovision glory to the nation.

‘We’ve not been doing very well at Eurovision lately, which is why I’ve decided to throw my hat in. I’m a man of many talents, presumably, I just haven’t found them yet – it could turn out I’m really good at music!’ Farage told the media.

The news has been greeted with optimism from fans and detractors of Farage alike.

‘It’s coming home! Eurovision is coming home,’ said one fan.

While a critic cheerfully told us, ‘It’ll be fun to see Farage embarrass himself on a European stage again.’

Soul_Less

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Not sure the word "Unpopular" is accurate. He engineered and inspired Brexit, which was dependent on a referendum. His influence and persuasion on over 17 million people triggered the UK's emancipation against all predications and polling, which even saw him short listed for Time Magazines person of the year award.
Politics are divisive by definition so it's of no surprise to see disinformation, witch-hunts and petulant claims/headlines from those who subscribe to different political beliefs.

B

Bad_Influence

Get Sam to give you a cuddle. He will make everything in your world seem better.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ann Widdecombe was being interviewed by Farage on GBnews yesterday and they were both drinking pints! That's my kind of work environment. :cool: Farage is a real man's man. She's, well... I'm not quite sure...

Back