New Boy

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
LOL
When I first saw "New Boy" as the heading, I thought it was going to be a new baby come into the world. LOL All these "boys".

Then I hear on the radio about how many other people claim to be my son. "It's ya boy" they say. Really? Why didn't they tell me I was their dad??? I didn't know!

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
LOL
When I first saw "New Boy" as the heading, I thought it was going to be a new baby come into the world. LOL All these "boys".

Then I hear on the radio about how many other people claim to be my son. "It's ya boy" they say. Really? Why didn't they tell me I was their dad??? I didn't know!
That is what a Jesus freak like you 'LOL's at? You sick ****. Where in your bible did it tell you it is a good idea to be a snarky loser and take on this thread? Since you like to preach to others on how they should be in to Jesus..yet...wow, even drunk I can't quite reach your ***-status.

Like I said...and I know I have time to point it out. But I do love how a Jesus freak like you fails, time and time again. Keep at it, cum-bucket.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
LOL

Also, as far as chat friends..or even friends in here..or life. You have less than even a drunk like me. You do this, cos of Jesus? Was Jesus ok with lonely cunts who have no friends cos they are a**h****? Is that why Judas said.. well, **** this asshole. That would make Judas a hero, no? Oh, that's right.. the devil!

A guy who saw someone elses log-in name,, when his name is., A_Son_of_God...while he acts like a *** all day, everyday.. I mean even guys ilke me do it random when drunk.. wow..

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
That is what a Jesus freak like you 'LOL's at? You sick ****. Where in your bible did it tell you it is a good idea to be a snarky loser and take on this thread? Since you like to preach to others on how they should be in to Jesus..yet...wow, even drunk I can't quite reach your ***-status.

Like I said...and I know I have time to point it out. But I do love how a Jesus freak like you fails, time and time again. Keep at it, cum-bucket.
It is funny, yet pitiful, seeing your loathing. You know why? Because it's baseless, and only based on your hatred of the Messiah and of God. So seeing it just reminds me that there is a plague on the earth, and that very soon God will remove it. Thanks for demonstrating to the world how being a drunk is a foolish thing, and showing folks what can happen when a person has lost everything through their own stupidity, but also demonstrating their lack of self control by STILL sticking to their stupidity in their own foolishness. I am surprised admittedly that you take pride in it.

You're a good example of what not to do. You're showing the world what happens when one chooses to abuse alcohol. Good job old son. :) A bitter hater with nothing better to do with their existence, because they just have to worship a chemical. LOL...and you hate God, but would rather put a destructive chemical in God's place. Wise!

Thanks also for acknowledging my relationship with Jesus. It is a very precious relationship. In fact, it means my life. It could mean yours too, but I guess you have alcohol for now eh. Enjoy being filled with the spirit! Let your wisdom come flowing from that mouth of yours!

May God have mercy on you, and lead you in the right direction while there's still time.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
"It is funny, yet pitiful, seeing your loathing. You know why? " No you douche I do not. Explain it. I will wait, ***.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It is funny, yet pitiful, seeing your loathing. You know why? Because it's baseless, and only based on your hatred of the Messiah and of God. So seeing it just reminds me that there is a plague on the earth, and that very soon God will remove it. Thanks for demonstrating to the world how being a drunk is a foolish thing, and showing folks what can happen when a person has lost everything through their own stupidity, but also demonstrating their lack of self control by STILL sticking to their stupidity in their own foolishness. I am surprised admittedly that you take pride in it.

You're a good example of what not to do. You're showing the world what happens when one chooses to abuse alcohol. Good job old son. :) A bitter hater with nothing better to do with their existence, because they just have to worship a chemical. LOL...and you hate God, but would rather put a destructive chemical in God's place. Wise!

Thanks also for acknowledging my relationship with Jesus. It is a very precious relationship. In fact, it means my life. It could mean yours too, but I guess you have alcohol for now eh. Enjoy being filled with the spirit! Let your wisdom come flowing from that mouth of yours!

May God have mercy on you, and lead you in the right direction while there's still time.
Oh also.. that is what Jesus would do as well...gloat at me being a drunk. Nice work! You're so much like him.. uncanny.

Back