New as fuuu

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Be nice and you will make lots of friends :cool:

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thank you, I am fairly new here as well .

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Be nice and you will make lots of friends :cool:

Is 'being nice' the only way to make friends in the Forum? Do you not try to make friends in the chat rooms, may I ask?
Agreeing with everyone all of the time, (which is regarded the way to be 'nice'), surely detracts from your true self. Therefore, I disagree with you.

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Is 'being nice' the only way to make friends in the Forum? Do you not try to make friends in the chat rooms, may I ask?
Agreeing with everyone all of the time, (which is regarded the way to be 'nice'), surely detracts from your true self. Therefore, I disagree with you.
Not just in the forum, on chat and everywhere one is presented the opportunity to . Yes I do chat in rooms as well .

F

FATZY

Most chat sites are the same. Very 'clique' and if they don't like you................

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Most chat sites are the same. Very 'clique' and if they don't like you................

You are not allowed to say that cliques exist in the chat rooms because those in them will argue, quite vociferously, that they are not in one.
I frequently refer to the communal, animal instinct which is always: a 'safety in numbers' mentality.
It really is amusing to observe.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi, go have fun, I would welcome you more happily but it appears my head and the universe shall be having a mild disagreement about what light level is acceptable this morning.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
My initial reply would be to say '**** off'.

But I get banned for doing that. Bummer. ! :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Back