Nepotism in the YAH room

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
why are all Hollies friends being made moderators?? wouldnt be so bad if they were up to the job

looking at previous appointments blomywhistle and janhen they both lasted 5 mins so that shows how
much they were up to moderating the room

as to the the current crop ok jojo/connie/ lavender are showing the potential to be good mods but Silk is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard if shes the only mod in the room and theres any trouble she hides,
surely modding up farmer paula is the final straw? she lacks the strength of character to moderate fairly and not use her position to favor her friends and settle old scores. one of her cows would be a better moderator!!

what is this jobs for the boys?? or girls in this case, speaking of big girls who will be the next mod?? Hollies latest playmate Prof loppy, u read it here first

Roll on ADMIN rolling out the new mods

J

janhen

why are all Hollies friends being made moderators?? wouldnt be so bad if they were up to the job

looking at previous appointments blomywhistle and janhen they both lasted 5 mins so that shows how

as to the the current crop ok jojo/connie/ lavender are showing the potential to be good mods but Silk is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard if shes the only mod in the room and theres any trouble she hides,
surely modding up farmer paula is the final straw? she lacks the strength of character to moderate fairly and not use her position to favor her friends and settle old scores. one of her cows would be a better moderator!!

what is this jobs for the boys?? or girls in this case, speaking of big girls who will be the next mod?? Hollies latest playmate Prof loppy, u read it here first

as my name is being taken in vain, I will bite. Firstly, you joined on Saturday? You are obviously well informed in such a short time to make such sweeping, knowledgeable statements about people you know so well. Secondly, I am happy to say why I lasted such a short time...it was because the moderators have too few powers to deal with muppets just like you who have little positives to add to the room but would rather snipe, whine, whinge and complain from the sidelines, incognito. Admirable, well done!

megs233

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
is it time for bed yet????????????
use to love [email protected] Room but since the yankee take over it went down hill . never needed mo in Alans day . we was all grown u and over 40 and knew how to behave.

Last edited:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Surprize Surprize the AOLS liked your post ...pmsl

J

JustinCredible

If people think they can do any better there's a moderator application form available to be filled in.

spud

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Becoming a mod yourself isn't the answer to bad mods...they remain in position and, are STILL bad mods
To be fair to the mods, they're having to apply rules which are infantile at best.

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
as my name is being taken in vain, I will bite. Firstly, you joined on Saturday? You are obviously well informed in such a short time to make such sweeping, knowledgeable statements about people you know so well. Secondly, I am happy to say why I lasted such a short time...it was because the moderators have too few powers to deal with muppets just like you who have little positives to add to the room but would rather snipe, whine, whinge and complain from the sidelines, incognito. Admirable, well done!

no idea if the mods were friends or not but young at heart is a good room

J

JustinCredible

a robot? more a paranoid android. .The first ten years in chat rooms were the worst..and the second ten years, they were the worst too. The third ten years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline.. .then I found UKchat.

J

janhen

If janhen had
a: spent less time larkin around with friends with her "oh give me more kisses or i will mute u"
b: Stopped bootin people for no reason other than she didnt like them on aol
c: stopped revelling in the acclaim of being a mod and concentrated on actually moderating the room
she might have lasted more than 5 mins!!
If shes ever given a 2nd shot at the job (like Blomywhistle) i hope she bares these points in mind

as to mods having few powers
they know your email address, IP address, what device u are using and they can access your whispers/PMs
i think thats enough power to moderate a chat room, dont u??

Yet again, your ignorance of the facts astounds me, perhaps not as bad as your grasp of spelling and grammar, but astounding all the same.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Glad I don't whisper or pm and how do they know my isp I change it :)

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i tried my vpn here and i couldnt get in,not that i was hiding

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hollie just a final word:

Appoint ppl based on their ability to do the job not out of friendship

Dont surround yourself with accolytes as its not healthy

Avoid collecting playmates because look what happens when you tire of them, case in point Icky

Prof loopy is well liked by the AOLers, they dont want to see him also ending up being banished to the lobby

please bare these points in mind, thank u

Kareeon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
id like to know how you complain about a mod, i have asked in the rooms and been told to go to admin yet nowhere can i find this admin to send in a complaint, one mod is a total waste of time, she whispers to members, they ask her why she has said what she has, and they are banned by a different mod altogether, the original mod then sits back and says nothing....from what i am seeing she favours people she likes and gets rid of ones she doesn't like... she should have the screen name asmuchuseasachoctpot

if anyone can tell me where i can report a mod id be gratefull,, and please i am aware its to admin...where ever they are