my dream is to be a celebrity

do you want to be a celebrity ? ? ? ? ?

• Total voters

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Never fancied fame. It seems like too much hassle and effort. If i had a choice though, i would choose a short stint as a minor celebrity, make my money and then be forgotten about. But that isn't always guaranteed. Part of the deal is that you're now in the public and are free game by the press.

Q

qmangjmc

Never fancied fame. It seems like too much hassle and effort. If i had a choice though, i would choose a short stint as a minor celebrity, make my money and then be forgotten about. But that isn't always guaranteed. Part of the deal is that you're now in the public and are free game by the press.
it been my dream since i was a kid . . . . . i doubt itll happen because i got things holding me back but being a celebrity always been my dream possibly since i was a little kid and i still think about . . . . . and i know celebrity have their problems like when they do something wrong the whole world hear about it and they have dangers . . . . . some might want to live the normal life/get out the spotlight but once a celebrity always a celebrity even when stop acting, singing, or whatever they do but its my dream

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
it been my dream since i was a kid . . . . . i doubt itll happen because i got things holding me back but being a celebrity always been my dream possibly since i was a little kid and i still think about . . . . . and i know celebrity have their problems like when they do something wrong the whole world hear about it and they have dangers . . . . . some might want to live the normal life/get out the spotlight but once a celebrity always a celebrity even when stop acting, singing, or whatever they do but its my dream
But you are famous on here qmangime.
Isn't that enough?

HarvestMouse

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not at all…I am very shy….

If you’re that desperate to be a celeb you can have your 15 minutes, you don’t need talent these days. Try something like Naked Attraction.

HannahGabbana

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I would only wish to be a celeb if it meant I could be closer to Cristiano Ronaldo pwahahahaha

HannahGabbana

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well I think the question should have been '' If you could be a celebrity of your choice , who would it be ?''
Id personally choose Cheryl Cole when she was youthful

Back