Mourinho at Spurs?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The ego has landed at Tottenham, what were they thinking?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Arr bless he needs some money for his hotel bills.
At least he stayed in Manchester when he managed Utd, reminds me of when the self-pity-city (Liverpool to some) broke their transfer record to sign Stan Collymore. A fantastic player he may well have been but he commuted everyday from the Midlands to Liverpool. I think Michael Owen may have done a similar thing, commuting to Newcastle from his home in Cheshire. In every case it's disrespecting the club and the fans.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
At least he stayed in Manchester when he managed Utd, reminds me of when the self-pity-city (Liverpool to some) broke their transfer record to sign Stan Collymore. A fantastic player he may well have been but he commuted everyday from the Midlands to Liverpool. I think Michael Owen may have done a similar thing, commuting to Newcastle from his home in Cheshire. In every case it's disrespecting the club and the fans.

the man has been here for years i never heard of him buying a house at all. he was in hotels all while he was in manchester.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Speaking of the self-pity-city and going slightly off-topic, we're forever hearing about justice, not once do we hear about forgiveness. It's why i have no time for that place.

Back