Misleading film titles

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence
A movie about the brutal treatment of British soldiers in a Japanese POW camp. Definitely nothing to do with Christmas festivities.

Any others?...

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Best gangster movie...ever! ^^^^

Life on Mars... A TV show, I know, but it's such a great series, I thought I'd give it a mention. Plus I'm struggling to think of film titles.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Human Centipede

It's not some wildlife documentary or new Pixar animation.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No Country for Old Men
I thought that was a very apt title. He was an ageing police officer in a place that had changed so much and it was becoming so dangerous, so violently out of control, that it was... no country for old men. A great Movie.

Cat100

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I thought that was a very apt title. He was an ageing police officer in a place that had changed so much and it was becoming so dangerous, so violently out of control, that it was... no country for old men. A great Movie.
You assessment of the film is correct and you are right it is a great film. I should have been clear; I was using the term country as in one's citizenship.We all have a citizenship to a country hence why I was saying no country for old men was apt. My bad. I will try and be clearer in the future.

Magpie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
- not with a voice over by David Attenborough :eek:

Back