Misheard song lyrics

D

Deadpool

George Michael-Careless whisper...."im never gonna dance again guilty feeling got no ribbons".

Alicia Keys-Empire state of mind...."lets hear it for new york. Concrete jungle wet dreams tomato".

Jimmy Hendrix-Purple haze..."actin funny but I dont know why. Excuse me while I kiss this guy ".

Kings of leon-Sex is on fire...."yeaaahhh, dyslexics on fire".

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
George Michael-Careless whisper...."im never gonna dance again guilty feeling got no ribbons".

Alicia Keys-Empire state of mind...."lets hear it for new york. Concrete jungle wet dreams tomato".

Jimmy Hendrix-Purple haze..."actin funny but I dont know why. Excuse me while I kiss this guy ".

Kings of leon-Sex is on fire...."yeaaahhh, dyslexics on fire".

Peter Kay has video on you tube with some cracking misheard lyrics.

F

Flinty

Try listening to Eddie Cochran .. Drive in show..... "I'll bet my penis to a candy bar"

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Madonna - La Isla Bonita - ...young girl with eyes like potatoes...

Shame that you had to look back to January as I have started a new thread on this subject only this week. Look up: 'Favourite Mondegreens'.
Might I also suggest that you give the original lyrics and also the ones you or others have misheard.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Shame that you had to look back to January as I have started a new thread on this subject only this week. Look up: 'Favourite Mondegreens'.
Might I also suggest that you give the original lyrics and also the ones you or others have misheard.
Shame on you! for you replicating an existing thread. Before creating a new thread, may i suggest you use the search feature to see if the subject has already been discussed?

Calledsaul

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
"Paranoia, be something that you hear".

Was actually: "Paranoia, bees humming in your ear"

By Cypress Hill.

Back