Megan Markle's 'Miscarriage': Is this just another ploy to deflect from the negative press?

Do you believe her story to be true?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
With so much 'fake news being generated from the United States, would it be improper to suggest that Meghan Markle's latest revelation was nothing more than a diversionary 'campaign' without actual foundation and simply seeking public, if not global, sympathy?
I'm sorry, but I am quite sceptical about anything that she and Prince Harry do to remain as 'private' as they possibly can whilst they remain seemingly incapable of resisting mass attention.
If there is any truth in her claim, for me, it's just too convenient to see it as nothing other than a call to 'rally the sisterhood' who have suffered a similar experience and who will be sympathetic if not empathetic.

Apparently, her aim is to bring it to attention because people (not only women, of course), remain silent about it due to of feelings shame, guilt, shock and various other emotional responses.
I understand that about 1 in 10 pregnancies end with a miscarriage, so it is nothing new. Nothing is new.
It has been discussed before. There are foundations available to counsel people on the subject.
Megan Markle likes to think she is special. Unique even.
I really cannot swallow this show of self-absorption.
What are your views on this subject? This time I include a survey to test the general census of opinion.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
With so much 'fake news being generated from the United States, would it be improper to suggest that Meghan Markle's latest revelation was nothing more than a diversionary 'campaign' without actual foundation and simply seeking public, if not global, sympathy?
I'm sorry, but I am quite sceptical about anything that she and Prince Harry do to remain as 'private' as they possibly can whilst they remain seemingly incapable of resisting mass attention.
If there is any truth in her claim, for me, it's just too convenient to see it as nothing other than a call to 'rally the sisterhood' who have suffered a similar experience and who will be sympathetic if not empathetic.

Apparently, her aim is to bring it to attention because people (not only women, of course), remain silent about it due to of feelings shame, guilt, shock and various other emotional responses.
I understand that about 1 in 10 pregnancies end with a miscarriage, so it is nothing new. Nothing is new.
It has been discussed before. There are foundations available to counsel people on the subject.
Megan Markle likes to think she is special. Unique even.
I really cannot swallow this show of self-absorption.
What are your views on this subject? This time I include a survey to test the general census of opinion.

You are certainly right when you wonder why someone so averse, reportedly, to the glare of the spotlight is so prone to, er, seeking the glare of publicity.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You are certainly right when you wonder why someone so averse, reportedly, to the glare of the spotlight is so prone to, er, seeking the glare of publicity.

She playing her own game . she calling shots whats she wants reported about her.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have reported this post. You are a disturbing and horrific individual, who has shown, through this post, the absolute disgusting psychology of your manner. Shame on you.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As a animal lover ive never liked harry.
He went on a hunting holiday in africa in 2008, choosing to shoot a extremely rare species of water buffalo.
Thinks he can walk away from such savage behaviour.
Shes a actor, anything is possible.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Wow! I'm so sick of this nasty rhetoric. No wonder they moved away from the UK.
Do you really think she had any intention of staying in the UK? L.A was always going to be the final destination for her, though what Harry is going to do with himself in la la land I have no idea.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Two whales has reported this thread.
The irony, that a fellow chatter could end up in one of the queens hotels, is lost on him.
This pair stole millions of us, they had no intention, whatsoever of paying us back till they were shamed.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Two whales has reported this thread.
The irony, that a fellow chatter could end up in one of the queens hotels, is lost on him.
This pair stole millions of us, they had no intention, whatsoever of paying us back till they were shamed.

'stole' they paid the money back what as used for the frogmore house,
what else did they have money for?

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What do you mean what else did have the money for?
It was a public purse.
If they did no wrong, why did they pay it back?
Its hardly rocket science.
Nobody likes a thief, reguardless if caught or not.
Of course they are not money motivated. persish the thought.
I hope their netflix doc is a moneyspinner!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I question your everything, where you think it is 'okay' to come onto a thread that attacks them both using the death of one of their children and then procced to rant about spending and a cvnting Netflix documentary.

Take a good hard look in the mirror and see what you have become.

You're not right in the fvcking head if you think that is acceptable, see a psychiatrist, because this is what your life is.

What do you mean what else did have the money for?
It was a public purse.
If they did no wrong, why did they pay it back?
Its hardly rocket science.
Nobody likes a thief, reguardless if caught or not.
Of course they are not money motivated. persish the thought.
I hope their netflix doc is a moneyspinner!

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Please don't forget to vote when you have read the opening commentary to this thread.
Thank you.

:)

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Im not right in the head?
Says the man shouting and screaming, who then threatens to report anybody for having a view.
When somebody starts screaming and fing and blinding, that says it all doesnt it.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have not mentioned once the miscarriage once,
Stop trying to smear me here and in the room.
Im merely talking about whats going on in the background.
Either pull up 1 comment ive made, report me do what you got to do.
But do not ruin chat with your moaning.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I see they've now signed up to Spotify for $20 million (nice work if you can get it), I may be getting old, but their pontificating woke view of the world remind me of those aged DJ's Smashy and Nicey

Back