A

Aqua1

What is greater than God
More evil than the devil
The poor have it
The rich need it
And if you eat it you will die?

TemptingEnigma

Last time I was someone’s type I was giving blood.
Reaction score
NOTHING

EDIT -
I don’t like this answer, since it says what IS greater than God, what IS more evil than the Devil, etc.

Note the word IS. Nothing (as a concept) can’t be greater than something, since nothing, by definition, ISN’T.
“Nothing” can’t be more evil than something evil, since “nothing” can be considered the baseline. In Christianity, the baseline is that the universe is good, and evil arises from misuse of free will; since “nothing” isn’t a being, then it can’t have free will, therefore can’t be evil. In many other religions, neutral (neither good nor evil) is the baseline, and it is a choice to be good, and a choice to be evil. “Nothing” can’t have made a choice, since “nothing” isn’t a being; therefore it isn’t evil.
The bit about the poor having nothing and the rich needing nothing sort of makes sense, except that it is using the word in different ways. The rich need nothing *more* than they have, but if they suddenly had *nothing*

Last edited:

TemptingEnigma

Last time I was someone’s type I was giving blood.
Reaction score
But the answer could be FEAR

1. From a Christian standpoint, God will never go against your choice. You have free will, and God respects your choices. If you are fearful, then fear will prevent you from accepting God’s intervention.

2. The Devil only has power over you because of fear. Therefore, fear grants the devil his powers, therefore, fear is more evil than the devil.

3. The poor are always fearful, as they have no security.

4. The rich need fear to prevent them from exploiting their power in a way that is damaging to others.

5. If you feed on fears, then your fears become so great that you "die" This may be literally (suicide or similar) or metaphorically ( eg a mental breakdown, where you loose your identity but remain alive in body)

A

Aqua1

But the answer could be FEAR

1. From a Christian standpoint, God will never go against your choice. You have free will, and God respects your choices. If you are fearful, then fear will prevent you from accepting God’s intervention.

2. The Devil only has power over you because of fear. Therefore, fear grants the devil his powers, therefore, fear is more evil than the devil.

3. The poor are always fearful, as they have no security.

4. The rich need fear to prevent them from exploiting their power in a way that is damaging to others.

5. If you feed on fears, then your fears become so great that you "die" This may be literally (suicide or similar) or metaphorically ( eg a mental breakdown, where you loose your identity but remain alive in body)
That is certainly a different concept, and very much food for thought!
Namaste

Back