Man in constant conflict online still inexplicably single.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
A man uses internet forums to tell everyone else how they are wrong and he is right and how he still hopes one day to know the touch of a woman, according to people who know him.

Friends of Dave Pile, aged 59, find it incredible that a man with an urgent need for continuous conflict and an irrational obsession to correct people he’s never met and never will, has thus far have failed to find a life partner.

Facebook was described as a ‘Godsend’ for Pile, whose friends used it to chat up women they were at school with and never had the nerve to try with at the time – while he uses it to post comments beginning “Actually, I think you’ll find…” in the bottom half of the Internet.

“Look, I know these opinions are made up. I have spent years mastering being right all the time”, he told us.

“But I don’t think that’s a good reason not to take a few minutes out of my day to point out some glaring factual inaccuracies. Just because something is online, doesn’t mean it should be allowed to be wrong, and to go unchallenged.

“I’m often told by women that they find that sort of behaviour sexually exciting at a deep, primal level, and then I get off with them, sometimes two or three at a time. They love it.

“T*ts, f*nny, the lot,” he added for clarification.

However, his claims of any women fancying him have been roundly debunked by Snopes.com and filed under ‘fake news’.

SamBally

Reaction score
Oh look, it's Christopher again.

Hijacking all the threads to make it ALL about him.

So obsessed he made his OWN "special" thread where he can post to his heart's content because no one else contributes to it.

SamBally

Reaction score
Are you going to reveal the names you used on the old site yet Sammy boy? Or are you going to disappear for a few days yet again?

Yes Christopher you UKCHAT addict, I disappeared over easter to the Lake District for a few days because I was sh** scared of you STALKING me.

You nut.

SamBally

Reaction score
What a pitiful wretch this old man really is.

Lurking on an internet forum trying to bait other chatters 24/7.

Back