Man flashes

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Messages
3,967
Reaction score
2,401

Man flashes his wealth on Tinder by adding picture of his petrol gauge on full​


fuel full.jpg

Local man Kriz Toffhur, 63, is showing the ladies he’s loaded by adding a picture of the petrol gauge in his '98 BMW car on ‘Full’ to his dating profile.

Kriz, who is after attracting a date for this weekend, needed to show in one picture that he could afford the high life and to treat a lady to a high-rolling night out – and hit on the best solution.

“There’s a lot of competition on dating websites,” he told us.

“Other guys show off a gym-toned body or a Rolex, but I can do something they can’t. Drive almost two hundred miles before I need to fill up.

“How many guys can say that? Clearly I’m rolling in it.”

Kriz told us he’s already had dozens of matches and a number of ‘thirsty’ replies.

“Well, when I say ‘thirsty’ I mean they’re saying their car is empty and can I give them a lift to Pilates, but, you know, it’s a start.”

via ~ DailyVroomVroom

 
Back
Top