Male moderator openly sex-chatting with female user (unwanted) proceeded to ban me

RectangleBob

Angst Rant Person
Reaction score
I've just been banned for complaining about ApocalypseCow (a moderator) flirting with a female user. It's times like this I realise the site could be a lot better, but for events like this.

The female user said things like "he can cum on my legs and it drips" you can check the logs.

I was intimidated for 10-15 minutes whilst trying to make my argument. To be honest I asked them to take it to private messaging.

My ban reason was fabricated. I think ApocalypseCow should not be staff here, he banned me just because he could, quite a hateful thing to do.

TacoBelle

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
TBF I was the one propositioning him, and it was hot. We'll have relations later. Enjoy the visual.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Wow I doubt he had no reason , maybe take the ban in stride and see ya when its over dude!

RectangleBob

Angst Rant Person
Reaction score
Hey it's ok. As this is basically the final straw. I just reviewed Ukchat.com on trustpilot as any other responsible internet user can. To be honest I'm sick of the moderators here and they deserve it.

B

Bad_Influence

Hey it's ok. As this is basically the final straw. I just reviewed Ukchat.com on trustpilot as any other responsible internet user can. To be honest I'm sick of the moderators here and they deserve it.

Yet still you cry like s baby? Get a grip..... It's just chat. Not the end of the world.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've just been banned for complaining about ApocalypseCow (a moderator) flirting with a female user. It's times like this I realise the site could be a lot better, but for events like this.

The female user said things like "he can cum on my legs and it drips" you can check the logs.

I was intimidated for 10-15 minutes whilst trying to make my argument. To be honest I asked them to take it to private messaging.

My ban reason was fabricated. I think ApocalypseCow should not be staff here, he banned me just because he could, quite a hateful thing to do.
Your complaining about a moderator 'flirting' with a chatter was wrong for two reasons. Firstly, moderators are also chatters too. They can chat, swear, reply to criticism/insults in kind and if they wish to 'flirt' as you put it, so what ? Secondly, this particular moderator has every right to flirt openly with the chatter, on account of the fact he's married to her.
I have seen the conversation, you were not 'intimidated' at all. You had the option to either ignore or use the block feature, you did neither. You engaged in a conversation with them and that was your choice.
Lastly, the ban you received was not in any way 'fabricated' and you were not banned 'just because he could'. .During the conversation you refered to them both as 'dumb Americans' - neither of them are American btw - and your comment of 'go and sit in your own piss and sh**' is why you were banned. Neither piss or scat chat are permitted on this site and both subjects warrant an instant ban.

Back