Love me, hate me. It's all chat.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I've been here a few weeks, found a few lovely people and a few less so, such is the nature of chat rooms.

I'm just an ordinary person, like you all, I have feelings. So it's lovely to see "you're the most intelligent person here" - though i dispute that completely, but it's also not so nice to see people calling you names. I have an appalling memory, so I might appear very forgiving. I don't like swearing as a rule, so if that's your thing, we won't have much in common. However, I am more than capable of it, and see it's place.

I make no apologies for using fairly decent standards of language and trying (sometimes failing) to use correct grammar.

I guess I can be an odd creature, quite difficult on times, and I welcome your constructive criticisms - a wonderful way to discover one's failings.

An open book, happy to chat about anything.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
agreed Yaris be a right to do if we all the same , no fun to be had if we was lol

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The second we all agree life will get a little more boring, and hell who's ever really right!!!

Anywhosles welcome to the madhouse I hope we can find fun in our differences and welcome to the clan!!!

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I always liked you @MrPaperclip, until you got in the way - now get off my screen, lol.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I've been here a few weeks, found a few lovely people and a few less so, such is the nature of chat rooms.

I'm just an ordinary person, like you all, I have feelings. So it's lovely to see "you're the most intelligent person here" - though i dispute that completely, but it's also not so nice to see people calling you names. I have an appalling memory, so I might appear very forgiving. I don't like swearing as a rule, so if that's your thing, we won't have much in common. However, I am more than capable of it, and see it's place.

I make no apologies for using fairly decent standards of language and trying (sometimes failing) to use correct grammar.

I guess I can be an odd creature, quite difficult on times, and I welcome your constructive criticisms - a wonderful way to discover one's failings.

Green eyes like emeralds glistening in a cave undiscovered by woman, man or beast. That be yu

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
It takes all sorts to make a chatroom, if we were all the same it would be so boring!,,,, just be YOU! :)

Had i lived next door....oh if only.

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

If you observe someone for long enough in the room, and maybe even chat with them in PM occasionally if you are lucky enough, then you quite quickly get to form an opinion. Of course, appearances can be deceptive and some, including me, are very different in real life. I really don't think you are though. Quite complex maybe, but not too different to your online persona. For me, you come across as a thoroughly genuine, funny, intelligent woman; maybe one of the nicest I've come across in quite a while actually. But don't get big headed - I know you Welshists tend to get carried away!

P.S. talking of grammar, I know I've used "you" instead of "one" in my post above, but I try my best to type how I would speak lol....oh, and double check the penultimate word of your second paragraph young Millie :)

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Booyaka!

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I prefer playing Port Vale more chance of getting 3 Points :)

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If you observe someone for long enough in the room, and maybe even chat with them in PM occasionally if you are lucky enough, then you quite quickly get to form an opinion. Of course, appearances can be deceptive and some, including me, are very different in real life. I really don't think you are though. Quite complex maybe, but not too different to your online persona. For me, you come across as a thoroughly genuine, funny, intelligent woman; maybe one of the nicest I've come across in quite a while actually. But don't get big headed - I know you Welshists tend to get carried away!

P.S. talking of grammar, I know I've used "you" instead of "one" in my post above, but I try my best to type how I would speak lol....oh, and double check the penultimate word of your second paragraph young Millie :)

It's an autocorrected its. Lol.

S

Steven56

I believe if you come across being truthful, honest is a great way to begin. Not only hear but listen when someone may be down or hurting inside.A friend in need is a friend indeed.Never really know what a person is going through, whether it may be money troubles, addiction, depression. It's not a hand out but a hand up to lift another person spirit. Compassion is a wonderful trait to share.

Back