looking for friends

Flip_Flop

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi im just a lonely little goat looking for friends, I will work for food and shelter . I prefer to be indoors watching hoomans through the window but if i have to id settle for an outhouse or poolhouse of some sorts ,

My favoroute food is A4 paper for some reason and those little white bags you feed me "goat food " from , I prefer to snatch and run with the bag .

I am house trained although I may have the odd accident I always do the courteous thing and at least point at it so the hoomans can pick it up

I am willing got travel for friendship , sometime sill be in the living room , sometimes out in the fields grazing but always within wifi reach of course !

If you can be my friend or even give me shelter and a forever home ( look into my little goaty eyes ) then please message back !

please dont tickle my beard though . It gets me really angry and if you do bring beers, please open the can for me its very hard without thumbs !

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
HAHAHA R u still lookin i seee i see over there no over that away no this a way nah over there:p:p:p:p

Back