Lockdown time TV

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

What have you been watching over the past year, especially on the lockdowns ?

At the moment I’m loving Catfish , it definitely makes you wonder how many people have actually been catfished online . Who is real and who isn’t? This program is a real eye opener and in someways rather unsettling. Have you been hooked?

A

avonguy

Bargain Hunt, Antiques Road Trip & 'Celebrity' Antiques Road Trip.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

At the moment I’m loving Catfish , it definitely makes you wonder how many people have actually been catfished online . Who is real and who isn’t? This program is a real eye opener and in someways rather unsettling. Have you been hooked?
Catfish is great, i do like Kammie, i think she brings a womans prospective to it....i bet it goes on in here.

Last edited:
D

Deadpool

TallHotBlonde comes to mind

Calledsaul

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I found Catfish summer 2018, and I still watch fairly regularly. On a few occasions I have wondered if sometimes aspects are staged for effect.

That said, there's nowt as queer as folk. The situation that someone people get themselves into is eye opening.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My 600 lb life and 90 Day Fiance. They just fascinate me.

KhadgarsWhisker

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love movies like Bond (that sharpshooting smooth cat), can't deal with TV shows, someone suggests one and they seem short but they take ages to get through in the end. I have watched some amazing old ones though like Game Of Thrones, get your Nightwatch vibes on!

Back