Latest Posts issue

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
After ignoring a member last week (1st time ever) it made the "latest posts" feed not show up,
so I un-ignored the individual and the feed was visible again, is there a way around this or does it auto block out the feed the person you've ignored has posted in?

lofacmofah

less of a chatter . . . . . more of a helper
Reaction score

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've never blocked anyone on this site, it is easy just to ignore them...
There are only 5 threads on the 'Latest posts' section which are often took up with 'delete my account'/ 'Hi' type posts. Because of this, really thought-proving threads (often mine :)) slip down the list and off the front page. If you create a thread it's good for it to stay in the Latest posts section because it gets more attention, as some readers of the forum never get passed (is it past or passed? ) looking at the front page.

@lofacmofah You provide a useful service to this site by resurrecting threads that have slipped through the net. ;)

lofacmofah

less of a chatter . . . . . more of a helper
Reaction score
I've never blocked anyone on this site, it is easy just to ignore them...
There are only 5 threads on the 'Latest posts' section which are often took up with 'delete my account'/ 'Hi' type posts. Because of this, really thought-proving threads (often mine :)) slip down the list and off the front page. If you create a thread it's good for it to stay in the Latest posts section because it gets more attention, as some readers of the forum never get passed (is it past or passed? ) looking at the front page.

@lofacmofah You provide a useful service to this site by resurrecting threads that have slipped through the net. ;)
that's a reason im here

Back