Lady'sss

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
That is an extremely feeble rendition of what we Brits were doing nearly 40 years ago!
Here's 'The Greatest Show On Legs' from what at the time was quite an outrageous dance routine on Chris Tarrant's, 'OTT' show from 1982.
Even YouTube have had to err on caution here so as not to offend the easily-offended by issuing a disclaimer. :rolleyes:

Just click on the 'wish to proceed' tab to see the video.

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That is an extremely feeble rendition of what we Brits were doing nearly 40 years ago!
Here's 'The Greatest Show On Legs' from what at the time was quite an outrageous dance routine on Chris Tarrant's, 'OTT' show from 1982.
Even YouTube have had to err on caution here so as not to offend the easily-offended by issuing a disclaimer. :rolleyes:

Just click on the 'wish to proceed' tab to see the video.

Sorry, doesn't work. What video is it?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
French 1 is much Better!!!! More Sexy...lol
So, you DID view my YouTube posting then? It is not a patch on mine!
It's taken the French nearly 40 years to produce anything vaguely comparable to the British, according to you.
Balloons are far more 'sexy' than white towels, if you ask anyone who likes 'bedroom frolics'.
They should have been white flags, not towels.
:rolleyes:

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So, you DID view my YouTube posting then? It is not a patch on mine!
It's taken the French nearly 40 years to produce anything vaguely comparable to the British, according to you.
Balloons are far more 'sexy' than white towels, if you ask anyone who likes 'bedroom frolics'.
They should have been white flags, not towels.
:rolleyes:
Not really, it was a blinck... Those were to white to watch and I didnt like the condoms!

Back