Keir Starmer publicly praising Thatcher, 'who'd have thunk it'...

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Also..he did say " I refuse to fuel your filthy drinking habit and therefore giving you what you perceive as permission" He would not ever.. respond to me. But he did. So. I am so sad my life of drinking does not matter to him, he was about to save me.. but he had to have his say, eh? Now I will be a drunk forever.. and it is his doing.

If anyone drives me to drink it is random fuckers I do not care about on the net. You fuel me. .so sad. It can't be my life.

My point was not to hurt this clown of a man - he had a point. Many points. At his age. I push back a little and his cock falls off and is a new dildo in the fall 2024 catalogue.. well, even better - you were less a clown than I was. I am sorry I hurt your feelings. Sometimes, some things do help change it all. so...

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
well **** .. what was I saying before the kick in the room.. with no warning. You fucking mods.. explain one kick , eh? Other than your arrogance.. fucking tools made out of sh** we cant masturbate with. Like jelly.

Anyways.. :) My outrage.. I swear.. it is not as serious as you think it is.. so let me finish y tune.. mod from the room.. look., I did it!

So.. bite me, you silly ***.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score

:(

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Again.. that is not a tune. You called yourself out as a massive ***.. like bigger a *** that me.. in your 1st reply, yes? So.. **** off with your bullshit links to bullshit. I care **** all man.

I replied to the post you made out your silly twat.. you had nothing back, yes? Re-read it. I have no time for cunts.. I have justr been ass raped by white mods while they gloated. And it is 2023. So. You hunt down someone you hate base do race man and see how that works out or you, you? I hope you get throat punched in your ***.

Kev45

Reaction score

:):)

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That is your point. I will double down on being a loser? And you whine about MSM? Wow ok.. for you..

Kev45

Reaction score
Look at yuo try hard like a massive dildo who thought he was a horse cock dildo. No man
Oh my, I tried so HARD to be polite and tolerate your inane drunken gibberish and here you are, also exposing your CRUDE thoughts (fantasies) right in front of my innocent and pure eyes. :mad:

I dont need to point out sh** to you, you pussy.
Then I politely advise you to stop attempting to, lil fella. ;)

Remember.. what Hitler did not do.. you can. See hw that sounds? Catch up man. Yes Muslims.. so suffer all over the world...who helps them? I mean **** off.
Do you come with a translator? :oops:

Some men just can't handle their booze, you are clearly one of them, yet you continue to get so drunk you don't know what day of the week it is, do you? An angry, shouty LITTLE man, who gets his socks off getting pissed online and trying to bully and intimidate (and failing pitifully) total strangers. :rolleyes:

I though tthat so of god guy was the biggest fucker *** who would be y drunk entertianment.. but a fake white guy in you.. sure ok.
Both you and the messiah complex have an awful lot in common, two cheeks of exactly the same arse, do try and be nice to each other darling. o_O

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh sh** I did not know.. I can ignore pointless cunts.. even in forums. I am so so sorry you had no point to come back to me with. Youre like the white people who own us in general chat. White lives.. needing to be uppity cunts.. see, a two-fer. And yes.. **** off on ignore you no point ***. Thoughts and prayers for your loss

Kev45

Reaction score

:cool:

Kev45

Reaction score

Video: police bully protesters as rattled Starmer challenged over Gaza.​

A rattled-looking Keir Starmer was challenged by a train passenger about his support for Israel’s ...... of Palestinians in Gaza, before facing jeers and chants when he arrived in Glasgow. On each occasion, police stepped in to protect him from accountability, despite the lack of threat – and when protesters gathered outside Starmer’s hotel to protest, the use of force escalated, with demonstrators thrown and pinned to the ground:

The violence was unable to deter the demonstrators, who continued to protest in number.

Video: police bully protesters as rattled Starmer challenged over Gaza :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score

What if Keir Starmer was your doctor?​

:D

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Labour, Tory, no difference these days.

Back