Keir Starmer’s Unbelievable Misrepresentation of Boris Johnson’s UN speech

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I can't comment on his UN speech (being too uneducated to care about shenanigans at the UN) but our leader Boris made a cracking speech today full of humour. And that's exactly what Sir Keir is lacking - a soh. Sir Keir's just not one of us, the working-class cannot relate to him, he's just not one of the lads. Now, our leader Boris, he IS one of the lads, you could have a pint (or a glass of chardonnay) with him down the pub in the mile end road, no bother.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I can't comment on his UN speech (being too uneducated to care about shenanigans at the UN) but our leader Boris made a cracking speech today full of humour. And that's exactly what Sir Keir is lacking - a soh. Sir Keir's just not one of us, the working-class cannot relate to him, he's just not one of the lads. Now, our leader Boris, he IS one of the lads, you could have a pint (or a glass of chardonnay) with him down the pub in the mile end road, no bother.

Yeah when his wife isnt filling his head full of Progressive BS.
Boris is a chump.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This man for President, Prime Minister or King. :D

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
However did this man get into politics? He is so completely out of touch with people and doesn't seem to understand how politics works. Insipid is an understatement.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer is still telling his toolmaker joke he used during his conference speech.

“Oh man, he loves that joke,” said an aide.

“He tells it two, three times a day? Something like that. I think it might be the first joke he’s ever told and he bloody loves it.

“We were driving past a Wickes yesterday and Sir Keir looked over and went ‘See that? Wickes? They’re toolmakers aren’t they? Like my dad? You know, I suppose so was Boris Johnson’s dad.’ He cracked up laughing and we did our best, but it’s difficult when you’ve heard the joke every single day for a whole week.

“He keeps scheduling visits to workshops. Just so he can go ‘Oh, see you’re using a hammer there…’ and then go into his joke.

“He sent me to HMV yesterday to get any album by Tool. I just left it in his in-tray and went home. I really couldn’t face what was coming next.

“Even in the gents! He washed his hands and picked up a towel and went ‘towel, that sounds a bit like tool, you know, my dad was a toolmaker…’ I was like ‘Keir, that doesn’t even work’.”

It is understood that Sir Keir’s top team are currently focused on writing a new joke so he’ll stop telling his toolmaker joke.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Keir Starmer will be our next PM after Bumbling Boris. Mark My words.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
The establishment stooge and entryist, the Mi5 sleeper Sir Keir Starmer KCB QC won't come close to winning an election. That isn't why he was parachuted into politics. Keith's role is to ruthlessly and permanently rid Labour of all left-wing dissent. Mould Labour into the B-team who get a match now and then to give the impression the UK still has a "democracy" and change the law so that all criticism of the barbaric Israeli regime, past or present, is now classified as anti-semitism.

Back