It's only a word.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why do so many womxn find the word 'Moist' objectionable? Is it for the same reason that I am not encouraged to spell the word 'Woman' properly,
or are there different reasons?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
How is it disgusting...it is, as said, just a word? It can relate to weather, or washing, or most anything that is not quite dry.
How FFS is it disgusting?

It isn't.
However, I have seen women 'literally cringe' in chat rooms at its mention, for some strange reason.
I don't think a dictionary definition EVER suggests that moist relates to a specific part of the body principally because the body naturally moistens itself for protection, for instance in the process of sweating. Which brings me to the ludicrous saying: 'horses sweat, men perspire and ladies merely glisten'. <LOL>
Now, if I was to mention lubrication, which I just did, incidentally; I expect a similar immature reaction would be evoked.
Words, eh?
To paraphrase Humpty Dumpty: 'words mean whatever I choose them to mean'.
:rolleyes:

wqCatchyWitty

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think it is just perhaps some serially offendable chat ladies or "ladies" looking for any excuse for friction.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think it is just perhaps some serially offendable chat ladies or "ladies" looking for any excuse for friction.

Now Now! 'Friction' is a questionable word for a family board!
Have a care Sir, or Madam!

Back