It's okay to make false allegations of rape threats

ColossalSquid

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It's okay to do this.
I was visiting the chat room last night, largely minding my own business, when a particular colourfully-named chatter made such allegations - that I had made rape threats via a guest chat name.
ElwoodBluz went on to disprove the allegation and inform the chatter as such.
I was banned for expressing my distaste at the allegation - as somebody who knows people who have been raped and suffered as such - meanwhile, the chatter who made the allegation was allowed to continue chatting.
So, in summary, it's okay to make false allegations of rape threats. If you do so, you'll have the upper hand on the chat room.
In summary, ElwoodBluz is a very very good moderator.
I very much look forward to the next instance of a moderator referring me to the TOU.

Cosmonaut

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Of course it is, numbskull, I mean it's a mans' world, always has been, give the ladies a break; if a lady wants to make a serious and false allegation against a man, it is her right to do so.

ColossalSquid

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hmmm...... name names :D

One of the nutters... I mean regs set a trap, you fell for it. They wanted you banned just for entertainment. Now you have a 7 day ban o_O

The moment rape allegations were made by a person, they should have been removed from the site. Now here is your problem... some regs get away with it cos the mods missed it or have them on block.

If the rooms running fast, its easy to miss stuff too.

So what the mod saw was you kicking off in the room and they ban you for it.

Next time just block the person and report it.

Just learn from this and don't be a nutters sex toy again ;)
Actually, the incident had been reported prior to any kicking-off. And had the colourfully-named chatter been blocked, it wouldn't have been possible to participate in the subsequent discussion.

If the colourfully-named chatter *coughs* Blue *coughs* is essentially making a veiled disclosure of a rape fetish, I don't judge that. However, if the colourfully-named chatter thinks it's okay to make such false, serious and incriminating allegations to somebody who has been hurt by such an event in the past, then that's cool, too. I mean, could the person who made the allegation please explain what could be wrong with that.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Hmmm...... name names :D

One of the nutters... I mean regs set a trap, you fell for it. They wanted you banned just for entertainment. Now you have a 7 day ban o_O

The moment rape allegations were made by a person, they should have been removed from the site. Now here is your problem... some regs get away with it cos the mods missed it or have them on block.

If the rooms running fast, its easy to miss stuff too.

So what the mod saw was you kicking off in the room and they ban you for it.

Next time just block the person and report it.

Just learn from this and don't be a nutters sex toy again ;)

F me DOA, how do you know a "trap" was deliberately set by a "nutter"?

Here you are again sticking your beak into others people's business and trying to tell Mods how to do their job. Making personal comments about other chatters that is none of your damn business, and you'll be whining about "personal" comments again when you get some back.

You just can't control yourself, can you, big shot?

D

DoubleDDFred

If the colourfully-named chatter *coughs* Blue *coughs* is essentially making a veiled disclosure of a rape fetish, I don't judge that. However, if the colourfully-named chatter thinks it's okay to make such false, serious and incriminating allegations to somebody who has been hurt by such an event in the past, then that's cool, too. I mean, could the person who made the allegation please explain what could be wrong with that.

Oh Blue does that all the time. Its why most people just block her.
In this case I feel the mods just blocked her and just saw you kicking off.

While on the site you will meet a few people "off meds" and "locked in" for there own good :rolleyes:

Blue is one of them. I'm sure there a female voice in his/her head mix up with all the others. Its hard to know which one your talking to so better just to block this user.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
So he has now switched from attacking vulnerable refugees to attacking a lone woman he claims has mental health issues.

But it's not "personal" he says, while he abuses and insults them and accuses them of getting personal when they react.

What a grotty online bully you are, DOA.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is Blue a woman? I think the votes still out on that one :rolleyes:
If this user carries on I feel they should be removed and added to the permanent ban
See here's the thing - you aint a mod so erm, we don't give a **** what you think and in future leave us to answer chatter questions - thanks

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Of course it is, numbskull, I mean it's a mans' world, always has been, give the ladies a break; if a lady wants to make a serious and false allegation against a man, it is her right to do so.
Why are you replying to yourself ??

ColossalSquid

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Why are you replying to yourself ??
Because there had been no hope of an appropriate response from a mod. (A mod who condones false allegations of rape threats, no less.)

If you want a response done right, do the response yourself.

Something like that.

Back