It's not what you know...

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
The curious alibi of Prince Andrew after being accused of underage sex with a minor and who served as a helicopter pilot during the Falklands conflict.

The helicopter hero Prince Dodgy stated during an interview with Emily Maitlis on BBC Newsnight "I can't sweat at all after the Falklands conflict" in response to the alleged victims' accusation that the errant Prince sweated like a pig in a truffle eating contest during the alleged abuse. Now you would have thought Emily would have questioned this dubious claim in some detail as it was agreed before the actual interview what would be discussed during it.

The Playboy Princes legal team (the very best money can buy, ty mummy) responded to a request from the alleged victim's legal team for evidence that he can't sweat with the following statement "Prince Andrew can't provide any proof that he suffered from an inability to sweat. No such documents exist in his possession, custody or control" (they really said that and it's not parody).

You would assume and I am no doctor, that someone who can't cool and regulate their own body temperature, a potentially life-threatening condition, and who treats the boiling hot Middle East as a second home, would have at least informed his crack team of world-class ELITE private doctors. The MSM should have been all over this claim until it was satisfactorily answered.

But then again Randy Andy has always got an easy ride courtesy of the British MSM in comparison to Prince Harry etc...

More about the Falklands... Royal commentators in the 'know' wink wink showered the Prince with gushing praise immediately after the Falklands.

"The Prince’s bravery as a helicopter pilot aboard HMS Invincible in the Falklands War, acting as a decoy for Argentine Exocet missiles, is beyond question."

Military expert (a real one).

"It’s highly unlikely as a helicopter would be too easy a target. Exocets are skim missiles, normally only flying about 12 feet above the waterline – which means the helicopter would also have to fly extremely low to attempt to divert them... However, the GWS30 radar used in those days (type 909) could not cope with skim missiles...

...This would make the helicopter a bit like a sitting duck as an Exocet travels at supersonic speed – leaving the helicopter little time to get out of the way. I doubt any helicopter, let alone one piloted by a prince, would be endangered like that."

Crew members (allegedly) of HMS Invincible and serving onboard at the time of the conflict.

"The Sea King he used was used either for troop movement, search and rescue, or submarine detection."

"He always flew seaward where I suspect there were no ferocious Argentinians to contend with."

"Anytime there was a risk of attack Andrew was shoved into a helicopter and flown away."

The Admiral who commanded the British naval task force during the Falklands War, Sir Sandy Woodward, inadvertently exposed Prince Sweaty and his exaggerated role during the conflict just prior to the more recent 30th anniversary of the Falklands conflict in 2012. Sir Sandy spoke in relation to Prince The Chosen One William who was due to be deployed to the Falklands as an RAF search and rescue pilot and despite rising tension with Argentina as the anniversary drew close.

"To have a Royal anywhere near the front line is a bloody nuisance for the rest of the front line. You have to take extra precautions that he doesn’t get shot down, that his plane doesn’t fail. You maintain it three times as carefully. If you have a Royal onboard your ship it is the end of your career if he gets so much as a scratch. It’s never said, but it goes without saying."

The good old days eh...

The playboy Prince, falsely lauded as a Falklands hero, untouchable, a national treasure. Harking back to an age when Princes still accepted private invites to all the best parties which were arranged and attended by luminary figures of the day such as Jeffrey Epstein and Sir Jimmy Saville. When the honest as the day is long forelock-tugging British MSM and led stoutly by the gallant BBC believed that discretion is the better part of valor...

_43058803_blairprince_afp_416.jpg

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I remember seeing a documentary about the Falklands. A British ship had been bombed and the wounded were being rowed ashore on dinghies. The narrator gushingly praised the helicopter pilot Prince Andrew, who was angling his aircraft in such a way so the rotor blades were blowing the dinghies more quickly to the shore. I'm not too sure of the veracity of the narration, but it is certain the prince was in a war zone (albeit after the fighting was over).
Thinking about it, he's now just carrying on the tradition of the 'spare heir'. The heir to the throne has their life all neatly laid out for them, whereas the 'spares' have an uncertain place in life... Princess Margret, the queens younger sister went off the rails. Andrew the younger brother of prince Charles, enough said. Harry younger brother of William, now pushing his beliefs in la la land, whilst conveniently forgetting the time he dressed up as a Nazi wearing a Swastika, oh and the time he was forced to publicly apologise for referring to a Pakistani soldier on a course with him as "our little p*** friend". Though perhaps he's now at peace with the world, I hope so.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would risk the life of a Royal so they can learn what it takes to actually be a leader.

Only by seeing the sacrifice others make in the name of their country can they one day represent it.

With the a**h**** we have as royals today, apart from the queen and william, I would abolish the royalty.

Both Charles and Harry need to stay out of politics, it's not thier place.

They have a remit to protect the British public and the Church of England, nothing else.

Fine Harry has moved away, but while he still uses a title, or his wife does, they have a resposibility, by law, to be only for the public good, not to use it as a commercial tool.

Back