Ironing Underwear, WHY?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
So....whats the point in Ironing em..been giving this some thowut as of late, ok thats a big fat lie,it only just popped into my headt but sounded much better.
What is the point?

-Youre in the middle of a passionate encounter in which case they comin off quicker than you can Say Gamma Ray.
-Bacteria and deceases maybe, but then you a dirtbag, try changing en once a week at least so thats not a reason.
-You might get run over by a bus, ok thats a maybe but good chance you dead anyway so wont matter.

..and for all you Commando's out there, maybe iron your ass.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ironing underwear? never! Clean underwear, yes, because you never know... :) Until recently I used to iron sheets and quilt covers. One day, I just thought . . . . Why? :rolleyes:

S

Saphire

No.
A lot of ladies underwear, especially when made from silk or lace, is far too delicate to iron,

Nuttykritz

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Growing up in africa we use to iron iut panties if cotton just incase and bugs were on them it killed them now i just tumble dry ans flatten and fold :)

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Ironing underwear? never! Clean underwear, yes, because you never know... :) Until recently I used to iron sheets and quilt covers. One day, I just thought . . . . Why? :rolleyes:
omg how long would that have taken...covers mmmmm possibly but sheets they get pulled tightly over anyway so no need... think best thing is I come over and try it out you know the sheets, lay on it to see if really does crease, of course best if you also there, wouldnt be a fair experiment otherwise..;)

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Growing up in africa we use to iron iut panties if cotton just incase and bugs were on them it killed them now i just tumble dry ans flatten and fold :)
lmao, well , in the literal sense be more concerned about my ass...squashed bugs against it !

Nuttykritz

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
lmao, well , in the literal sense be more concerned about my ass...squashed bugs against it !
Haha well yeah there are flesh eating flies and babies so you wbat to protect your um intimate areas

S

Saphire

omg how long would that have taken...covers mmmmm possibly but sheets they get pulled tightly over anyway so no need... think best thing is I come over and try it out you know the sheets, lay on it to see if really does crease, of course best if you also there, wouldnt be a fair experiment otherwise..;)
That's possibly one of the most original chat up lines heard on here. :cool:

Line drying sheets is the best way to avoid creases...and they smell wonderful too.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
That's possibly one of the most original chat up lines heard on here. :cool:

Line drying sheets is the best way to avoid creases...and they smell wonderful too.
But you don't exactly smell wonderful do you. ! I can see a snake when I see it.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
I never iron anything. It gets washed hung up and put away. sometimes I steam my dresses if they're creased but that's all, ironing is depressing.
Hell yea to that!.......if you fold em proper, they dont get creases anyway...only time i'll iron is if goin to an interview or something along those lines

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Of course you iron underwear, how do you know the creases are in the right place otherwise?

For men the creases are at the side, for women where the camel..er..nm

F

fonzie

So....whats the point in Ironing em..been giving this some thowut as of late, ok thats a big fat lie,it only just popped into my headt but sounded much better.
What is the point?

-Youre in the middle of a passionate encounter in which case they comin off quicker than you can Say Gamma Ray.
-Bacteria and deceases maybe, but then you a dirtbag, try changing en once a week at least so thats not a reason.
-You might get run over by a bus, ok thats a maybe but good chance you dead anyway so wont matter.

..and for all you Commando's out there, maybe iron your ass.
harsh but fair I think

EthelTheGreat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Most reoccurring cases of thrush are caused by underwear. 40 degree washes with bio powder don’t always clear a yeast infection from the gusset. Ironing underwear DOES kill the infection. Having thrush is not always indicative of poor hygiene. It’s common in new mums. Some women even develop thrush as a reaction to soap.
Also ironing and folding ones knickers into little envelopes makes for a neat drawer.

S

Saphire

Most reoccurring cases of thrush are caused by underwear. 40 degree washes with bio powder don’t always clear a yeast infection from the gusset. Ironing underwear DOES kill the infection. Having thrush is not always indicative of poor hygiene. It’s common in new mums. Some women even develop thrush as a reaction to soap.
Also ironing and folding ones knickers into little envelopes makes for a neat drawer.
Good advice to avoid scented soaps etc in sensitive areas, also always wipe front to back....good advice for everyone. ;)

Back