Intelligence!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
There are two kinds if intelligence, the intelligence that you have...and the intelligence you are given.
To understand the latter you need some of the former...which was sadly lacking in those queuing at Durdle Door last weekend, or, dare I say, all those in London now, upsetting our police.
Two Metres, even I can understand that!

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There's intelligence of free thought and rational thinking, and then there's the ability to be and accept diverse in thought. So you may oppose someone who is irrational in their thoughts, who might be so angry and frustrated because they keep hearing the same messages and accepting them as fact without fact checking. But is their anger and frustration justified by their own free thought, or the thought of influential figures they listen to on their television sets and admire them? From what I've witnessed and heard from, this reminds me of typical cult like behaviour.
What we're seeing is the dismantling of the family unit, even listening to a young girl online saying how she "hates" her family. Where has she learned to feel like that about her family? We aren't born hateful or divisive, we learn it and adapt to that kind of behaviour.
I do feel sorry for our youth of today, to grow up in a world where free thought and rational thinking are replaced with irrational behaviour, threats and violence. And even if they adhere to all the rules that are set by these extreme groups, one false move and they'll turn on you and kick you out.
It's quite alarming really, because I've read and listened about different cults in history, their image and goals, the messages they indoctrinate into the minds of the vulnerable. Once authority bends the knee or bows down to these groups, it's over. You've willingly handed over the reigns of power, and then you find the mob rules.

Back