IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Community Help' started by Scotsbabe2020, Apr 5, 2021 at 11:36 PM.

1. hell2bwith76

hell2bwith76 UKChat Familiar

We each have our own reasons yes ?.

2. Bad_Influence

Bad_Influence Temporarily unavailable. Permanently screwed up.

Lol

3. Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle ❤️chat b1tch❤️

since the snipe about faithful like was aimed at me il respond.........who dont u compalin about ? os other week in lobby ? anyone who doesnt agree with u ?

4. Whiskers

Whiskers Miss Angelic ;)

Erm let me think about that ....one does what one pleases .....so you can take that as NO....im sure u like arguing on this forum unless someone agrees with you it has been said time after time im not gonna continue arguing or debating with you as you seem to like spoiling threads .

5. hell2bwith76

Let me remind you who started the "sniping " ...read the posts and you may be able to figure it out without help from your small clique .

To save you the trouble this was the first line you typed aimed at me and not in reply to anything i had typed about you :---
    "You don't block cos you're too nosey and then complain about others ....typical curtain twitcher."

6. Clarity

Clarity UKChat Familiar

I guess we do odd as yours maybe. After reading the comments on here it seems you enjoy the arguing. I'm not going to try and understand that.

megs233 likes this.
  7. hell2bwith76

Don`t tell me ,you`r yet another member of the "dig at hells " brigade ?. Read the thread properly and you may find that any snipes at me were delivered before i responded , but of course you won`t tick them off eh ? they are your mates .:)
    Just quickly get back to your group until you get further instructions as to who to slate.

8. Clarity

Clarity UKChat Familiar

Heyyy calm down, I am in no brigade or group. I just see you responding to snipes at you for what ever the reason is which are far better ignored if not it just goes on and on and ruins forums and the chat rooms. I'm not here to get at anyone...life is far to short and at the end of the day we are adults not kids fighting in the play ground.

megs233 likes this.
  9. hell2bwith76

Thank you ,at last a sensible response :)

10. Clarity

Clarity UKChat Familiar

Apology accepted

11. Deadpool

Deadpool UKChat Familiar

I think people should block...or just stop typing all together

Clarity likes this.
  12. ladymuck

ladymuck UKChat Familiar

True. Sometimes you find yourself just going round in circles. A person homes in on one thing you've said and just won't let it go. No choice but to either block and leave the thread.

13. Manorgasmian

Manorgasmian UKChat Initiate

I'd let em fight but only if they agree to keep all insults to only 3 words, at least keep it short and entertaining! Its the long boring rambling defences that wear my mind out most.

Deadpool likes this.