i'm paul

P

Paul1968

i am posting cos i am nosy and unable be a nosy fooker until post, no permission do anything inc edit my own profile it seems yet ffs hahhaha chat soon if you're unlucky enough xx

Snoozy_Quatro

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What the hell is this "make 5 posts to access features" rubbish anyway?

L

lucylockett

i am posting cos i am nosy and unable be a nosy fooker until post, no permission do anything inc edit my own profile it seems yet ffs hahhaha chat soon if you're unlucky enough xx
Deep breaths Paul

B

Bad_Influence

What the hell is this "make 5 posts to access features" rubbish anyway?

I think it's an attempt to reduce the number of trolls who make new accounts to cause arguments. Only time will tell if it works.

P

Paul1968

How exactly will that reduce trolling, quick 5 posts and trolling done in the rooms anyhow, profile privacy able tighten it ourselves. Able load as many accounts as poss and the uuid and ip address these days easily spoofed, i cba go through all the effort , shall just stay in the room i guess but cheers lol

B

Bad_Influence

IPs not so easily spoofed as VPNs are banned here I believe (At least they were a while ago).

And I don't make the rules, I was just giving my thoughts on the reasons behind them.

P

Paul1968

vpns are banned though wasn't complaining at you pal, just seems ludicrous to me , have a great week

Back