Ignore button

Saruk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me why people who i had on ignore can now message me and i haven,t taken them off ignore

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whenever you log out of chat and you or your device clears the cookies/cache, then those blocks are also removed.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Whenever you log out of chat and you or your device clears the cookies/cache, then those blocks are also removed.
Mine never delete I found if you log in on another pc/ phone/ tablet / laptop they been deleted hence I use same la[op

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me why people who i had on ignore can now message me and i haven,t taken them off ignore

Each time you clear your browser history, it resets certain things depending on what you choose. You have a basic refresh or an advanced refresh where you can choose what is included and what isn't. Things like memory of passwords and other bits of information, images and videos, that kind of stuff.

Saruk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thanks for answering everyone but i havent cleared my browser or logged out, maybe its a ghost :eek:

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
If the people you have previously blocked are guests, they may have slightly changed their names x

Saruk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thanks Jody could be possible as others ignores have stayed

Back